The best topic

Replies: 10485
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:01:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Except Blazor!!!

He will be ruined!! No moonshine, no Jeep, living on Spam and grocery store dumpsters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Except Blazor!!!

He will be ruined!! No moonshine, no Jeep, living on Spam and grocery store dumpsters.

He'll adjust.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No internet.

:empathy:

Why not?

Bricktop

Because I'm suing him for everything he's got, and he won't be able to afford a phone call, let alone the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because I'm suing him for everything he's got, and he won't be able to afford a phone call, let alone the internet.

He will be walking that twenty miles to work.

Blazor

Nothing wrong with spam lol. I havent had any moonshine lately, been on the wagon, just a couple beers on the weekend for me. The church has helped me before with food, no dumpster diving for me. No one is taking my Jeep! I'll defend it at all costs!  :aikido:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He'll adjust.

Always do  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because I'm suing him for everything he's got, and he won't be able to afford a phone call, let alone the internet.

I've got $300 in the bank, that might buy you a good bottle of booze lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Hell no, I'll ride a bike before I walk 20 lol. I've done it before, in January, and let me tell you, wind chill is real!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Hell no, I'll ride a bike before I walk 20 lol. I've done it before, in January, and let me tell you, wind chill is real!  :laugh:

Wimp ac_razz

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Wimp ac_razz

Lol, I had on layers! Im just saying, if its below freezin outside, and you're flying at 20-30 mph, thats cold!

Anonymous

It would buy me 50 bottles of booze.

Blazor

It would buy me 50 bottles of booze.

Way to stretch them dollars  :thumbup:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, this is weird doing my resume for the first time in 9 years lol.

Best of luck!

A buddy of mine is starting a new job in Jan. after 11 years with his current employer.  Simply due to wages.  Similar work and benefits, but $6.00/hour more!

And living here, every dollar earned counts, as cost of living is outrageous.