The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

How is it going Blazor? Are you still working?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"How is it going Blazor? Are you still working?

Hey man! Going ok I guess, been kinda down lately, but Im trying.

As far as work, Im off on Fridays now, with 7 hour work days Mon-Thurs. Been having to use up my vacation days on Fridays for the past 6 weeks, leaving me 4 vacation days left for the rest of the year.

How about you man? You excited to golf soon? I hear here they are gonna allow bowling alleys and golf courses to open next week.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

As far as work, Im off on Fridays now, with 7 hour work days Mon-Thurs. Been having to use up my vacation days on Fridays for the past 6 weeks, leaving me 4 vacation days left for the rest of the year.

How about you man? You excited to golf soon? I hear here they are gonna allow bowling alleys and golf courses to open next week.

Are eligible for an EI or in the states, unemployment insursnce top up?

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I cant get unemployment til they lay me off. Folks down here are getting a check for their unemployment, plus an additional $600 a week for 12 weeks I think.

Anonymous

I cant get unemployment til they lay me off. Folks down here are getting a check for their unemployment, plus an additional $600 a week for 12 weeks I think.

I thought Canada had an Employment Insurance top up for people who lost hours due to COVID-19..

But, you have to be laid off to collect federal benefits.

Anonymous

I wish the provincial government would open up golf courses, but rumour has it, that will not happen before June 1.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I thought Canada had an Employment Insurance top up for people who lost hours due to COVID-19..

But, you have to be laid off to collect federal benefits.

Yup, no unemployment money for me til then. Its fine til I run out of vacation days. And I hate using them, but what the hell gonna happen in the summer of 2020 with Corona, nothing, it makes me sad.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I wish the provincial government would open up golf courses, but rumour has it, that will not happen before June 1.

My son told me this earlier, but I dont think its true lol. That our governor said....

The governor was halfway through his most recent announcement detailing potential plans to reopen the state, before going off script to declare that he was just about fucking done with everything.

"You know what? Fuck it," Northam impatiently exclaimed, before balling up his prepared speech and throwing it into the crowd of reporters and Reopen Virginia protestors.

"You all want this state back open so badly? Fine, fucking have it. Go get your haircuts. Go get your fucking nails done. Go make sweet whoopee to your neighbor on the beach while wearing a condom made from the Virginia flag while screaming 'FREEEEDOOOM!' at the top of your lungs. I give up. And while you're at it, you can spell Virginia however damn well you please!"

After catching his breath, an exhausted Northam called Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax to the room, saying, "You can govern for the rest of the fucking year, I just can't with these people."

:laugh:

https://thepeedmont.com/2020/05/07/northam-fine-fuck-it-go-get-a-haircut/">https://thepeedmont.com/2020/05/07/nort ... a-haircut/">https://thepeedmont.com/2020/05/07/northam-fine-fuck-it-go-get-a-haircut/

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

My son told me this earlier, but I dont think its true lol. That our governor said....

The governor was halfway through his most recent announcement detailing potential plans to reopen the state, before going off script to declare that he was just about fucking done with everything.

"You know what? Fuck it," Northam impatiently exclaimed, before balling up his prepared speech and throwing it into the crowd of reporters and Reopen Virginia protestors.

"You all want this state back open so badly? Fine, fucking have it. Go get your haircuts. Go get your fucking nails done. Go make sweet whoopee to your neighbor on the beach while wearing a condom made from the Virginia flag while screaming 'FREEEEDOOOM!' at the top of your lungs. I give up. And while you're at it, you can spell Virginia however damn well you please!"

After catching his breath, an exhausted Northam called Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax to the room, saying, "You can govern for the rest of the fucking year, I just can't with these people."

:laugh:

https://thepeedmont.com/2020/05/07/northam-fine-fuck-it-go-get-a-haircut/">https://thepeedmont.com/2020/05/07/nort ... a-haircut/">https://thepeedmont.com/2020/05/07/northam-fine-fuck-it-go-get-a-haircut/

I cannot find that from any other source.

Anonymous

Has Virginia started to reopen?

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Has Virginia started to reopen?

It starts this weekend, but not for Northern Virginia. NVA has way more cases than my area.

Looking at Tuesday's new coronavirus numbers, Northern Virginia is reporting 14,060 coronavirus cases, while Southwest Virginia is reporting 883 cases.

That is where all the Hilary Clinton supporting libtards reside lol.

Blazor

Well, the local fair has been cancelled, and the Old Time Fiddlers Convention in Galax, which this is only the 2nd time they have cancelled in 85 years, the first being during WW2. So far, Clifftop is still on in August, the Mecca of Old Time music players. Fuck I hope it doesnt cancel.

Anonymous

It starts this weekend, but not for Northern Virginia. NVA has way more cases than my area.

Looking at Tuesday's new coronavirus numbers, Northern Virginia is reporting 14,060 coronavirus cases, while Southwest Virginia is reporting 883 cases.

What does it matter?

Everybody will catch it eventually.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well, the local fair has been cancelled, and the Old Time Fiddlers Convention in Galax, which this is only the 2nd time they have cancelled in 85 years, the first being during WW2. So far, Clifftop is still on in August, the Mecca of Old Time music players. Fuck I hope it doesnt cancel.

Figures, the democRAT part of the state is falling apart.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What does it matter?

Everybody will catch it eventually.

That area is infested. But I agree, we all will prolly get it eventually, I dont see this going away.