The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Are FEMALES way too EMOTIONALLY NEEDY

Started by IRISH KAM, March 25, 2017, 09:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

As the Title says .

Whats ya Views ..................
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

Right before they bleed.

Either the rag or a sex change.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

It really depends how you define needy... Shen always claims herself as a gold digger, but in my years of experience meeting some, she is far from one, what she seeks is financial security.  Being a real gold digger you need to burn loads of money on a daily basis, like my aunt for an example, lol.  Wakes up after 11 every day, then go out for a $100 dollar lunch at some very fine 5 star restaurant, then go to the spa resort in the afternoon, then go shopping for cosmetics, groceries, etc later on in the day, once she comes back and park the car instead of carrying the stuff into her house she takes out her cell phone and call the maid to do all the heavy work.  While she arrives back home the maid has already cleaned up the house and prepared dinner with all the finest food like shark fin, steak, abalone, sashimi, etc.  After dinner she watches TV with my uncle just coming back from work, then go to bed for the rest of the day.

But to answer the question are women more needy, I guess when compared to men, I find some women can be a bit more insecure and needy, women like to be in an group while men prefers to do most things by themselves as my brother always says.  Just like going on trips, I tend to see women in a group, men usually by themselves or with just their family members.
Permanently off his rocker

UncleDilf

I can't hardly tell men:

MGTOW is the solution. Opting out of all this bullshit.

Check out youtube videos about.

If you are interested in La creme de La creme of MGTOW content write me or make a thread.

Red Pills at its best.

Go MGTOW

Men going their own way

GORDY GAMBINO

gimme the drugs youre on dude

I gave my wif money and she not wai me.

That's where they bow this tradition so I said fuck you cunt.

I said '' don't you fucken come the fucken raw prawn with me ya fucken minda ''
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It really depends how you define needy... Shen always claims herself as a gold digger, but in my years of experience meeting some, she is far from one, what she seeks is financial security.  Being a real gold digger you need to burn loads of money on a daily basis, like my aunt for an example, lol.  Wakes up after 11 every day, then go out for a $100 dollar lunch at some very fine 5 star restaurant, then go to the spa resort in the afternoon, then go shopping for cosmetics, groceries, etc later on in the day, once she comes back and park the car instead of carrying the stuff into her house she takes out her cell phone and call the maid to do all the heavy work.  While she arrives back home the maid has already cleaned up the house and prepared dinner with all the finest food like shark fin, steak, abalone, sashimi, etc.  After dinner she watches TV with my uncle just coming back from work, then go to bed for the rest of the day.

But to answer the question are women more needy, I guess when compared to men, I find some women can be a bit more insecure and needy, women like to be in an group while men prefers to do most things by themselves as my brother always says.  Just like going on trips, I tend to see women in a group, men usually by themselves or with just their family members.

I could not afford your aunt for even one day. Sounds like she doesn't work, so I gather your uncle is mega rich?

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"I can't hardly tell men:

MGTOW is the solution. Opting out of all this bullshit.

Check out youtube videos about.

If you are interested in La creme de La creme of MGTOW content write me or make a thread.

Red Pills at its best.

Go MGTOW

Men going their own way

I sometimes wonder about not using the search or advanced search function.....Or rather why most won't....Curiouser and curiouser.....

http://thebluecashew.net/post162701.html">http://thebluecashew.net/post162701.html

And surprised that Mel didn't make the thread... :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It really depends how you define needy... Shen always claims herself as a gold digger, but in my years of experience meeting some, she is far from one, what she seeks is financial security.  Being a real gold digger you need to burn loads of money on a daily basis, like my aunt for an example, lol.  Wakes up after 11 every day, then go out for a $100 dollar lunch at some very fine 5 star restaurant, then go to the spa resort in the afternoon, then go shopping for cosmetics, groceries, etc later on in the day, once she comes back and park the car instead of carrying the stuff into her house she takes out her cell phone and call the maid to do all the heavy work.  While she arrives back home the maid has already cleaned up the house and prepared dinner with all the finest food like shark fin, steak, abalone, sashimi, etc.  After dinner she watches TV with my uncle just coming back from work, then go to bed for the rest of the day.

I have known Shen Li for a very long time and you are right about her..

She's not a lazy woman who seeks to be kept by a Santa Claus..

She likes to work, but she only likes men who are as focused as she is.

IRISH KAM

In my own personal view .

Females are all emotionally mad as fuck .

' Never try to understand how a woman thinks ' ( KAM ) .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have known Shen Li for a very long time and you are right about her..

She's not a lazy woman who seeks to be kept by a Santa Claus..

She likes to work, but she only likes men who are as focused as she is.

Men who are not type A personalities are not rel men.

Odinson

Men are far more cold and stable than women..

With women you get BS over some stupid thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Men are far more cold and stable than women..

What would you know about the opposite sex?

You live alone, well except for your imaginary black triplets.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Men are far more cold and stable than women..

What would you know about the opposite sex?

You live alone, well except for your imaginary black triplets.

:laugh:

I know a lot..

You know the nazis used crying babies to lure jewish women out of hiding..

The women just walked into a trap and got killed.

The current immigrant crisis is happening because women have too much power and we are taking in people out of motherly sympathy.

The refugee-center personnel are mostly women and beta-males with high estrogen levels.

Men have more common sense..

Women have no common sense.. Everything women do harms us in one way or another.

Anonymous

It's Monday night and Odinson is on another drunken spam spree with North Americans.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's Monday night and Odinson is on another drunken spam spree with North Americans.

ac_boring

I thought I knew everything when I drank too.