News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would someone explain to me why we promote sexism?

Started by Bricktop, April 01, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

"PP is now a women's only sanctuary

As of today the private area everyone is talking about has been changed to a ladies only area. It was my suggestion to Fash to do this. It is nothing the men have done but it is something that we believe needed to be done for the ladies. It is NOT because of any member or arguments that may be going on at this time. I fully support this change and I trust that the rest of the guys that just got kicked out will do the same. If you want to complain about it take it to RR, but the change is done and that's it. Yes I was kicked out too......."

Firstly, RR is NOT the place for reasonable discussion. It is a place for threads and posts that are beyond the bounds of reasonable dialogue and conduct.

Secondly, does this mean that the females in this forum advocate sexual discrimination?

And finally...if there is to be a section specifically for women, then it is only fair and reasonable to have one for men.

It would be nice, kiebers, that instead of being a fucking panel demagogue, you MIGHT consider entering into discussion on initiatives such as this before you make an asshole of yourself.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

https://soliloqueue.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/nana-no-no.gif?w=400&h=273">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"April Fool's Joke.

:laugh3:

:laugh:

Anonymous

I asked to be removed from the hen house otherwise known as PP.

RW

Must not say mean things to posters.

Must not say mean things to posters.

Must not say mean things...
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

If I am to be honest, this wasn't something suggested or asked for by any woman on this board nor were the members of PP consulted.  

PP was designed to be an extension of Forbidden Polka where people could discuss things in a more private setting - free from trolls and people who might use the information to cause grief.  [Does that sound like any of you guys bitching who are about not being accepted into the place? *cough* Gordy *cough*] Sometimes people want to talk about personal things with people who aren't connected to their lives and not be hassled about it. It was actually not a female only space in the beginning as there were male members.

It's not a place that sees a lot of traffic but it was a space that was better when it wasn't restricted by gender.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Its a shitty move imo, but it isn't my call to make so I've decided to keep quiet about it.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a shitty move imo, but it isn't my call to make so I've decided to keep quiet about it.

What exactly did the owner do to you?

RW

Maybe it's time it was disolved along with Forbidden Polka and replaced with a sub we would use like Art or Humour.  I'd LOVE to see a humour subforum as it would promote more frivolity and fun.  No one uses the Forbidden one really.  I could also do a lot with an arts sub.

I think we need to focus on things that get people to post rather than some subforum that no one really uses that promotes exclusivity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a shitty move imo, but it isn't my call to make so I've decided to keep quiet about it.

What exactly did the owner do to you?

Nothing, they just decided that the private area should be female only, which as I said I don't agree with, but it isn't my choice to make.

UncleDilf

What? A gynocentric safe space for libturds?

So you can exchange about anti trump and your menstruations? Lol

MGTOW For life. Typical women.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"If I am to be honest, this wasn't something suggested or asked for by any woman on this board nor were the members of PP consulted.  

PP was designed to be an extension of Forbidden Polka where people could discuss things in a more private setting - free from trolls and people who might use the information to cause grief.  [Does that sound like any of you guys bitching who are about not being accepted into the place? *cough* Gordy *cough*] Sometimes people want to talk about personal things with people who aren't connected to their lives and not be hassled about it. It was actually not a female only space in the beginning as there were male members.

It's not a place that sees a lot of traffic but it was a space that was better when it wasn't restricted by gender.

You cannot explain away your treason and treachery.

Once you had my respect now you get the face slap.

Also no invite no cawk pics.

Your loss.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"If I am to be honest, this wasn't something suggested or asked for by any woman on this board nor were the members of PP consulted.  

You cannot explain away your treason and treachery.

Once you had my respect now you get the face slap.

Also no invite no cawk pics.

Your loss.

How about I pack my bags and head off into the sunset with Bricktop instead?  

Happy?
Beware of Gaslighters!