Renee or Bricktop

Renee
8 (66.7%)
Bricktop
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"Let's make this interesting.

Me, or Renee.

Zero votes each cos no one gives a fuck so its a fucken dead heat and both youse cunts can go take a fucken flying fuck.

See ya's.

Mindas. :tease:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Stop derailing.

https://media.tenor.co/images/4b31e53b049d033d94a9f8a77906f246/tenor.gif">

RRâ„¢ 10/10.

Those eyes yum.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I vote this twat goes too. ^

I left last week ya burk .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

UncleDilf

lol.

Another popularity contest for Renee, the fatso. Lolololo

I remember how excited she was. Spewing all the insults towards me, and PMing everybody "to vote". Hilarious.

Hey Renee, the fatso! Do you still pay for two passengers when you take the airplane????? Bahahhahahahah

Anonymous

This is Bricktop's thread UncleDilf.

Bricktop

http://68.media.tumblr.com/1c4c6e4dfd32a7b94a4585e4dc0b79cd/tumblr_mmos3qhA061qbvhcqo1_500.png">

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

GORDY GAMBINO

go fuck her mate shes gaggen for it
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just to clarify, is the vote for said member to stay or leave?

Well, I haven't consulted with Renee...but I'm happy to make it a loser leaves town...

I doubt she will actually join in.

I'm all in on this if it happens.

Just one thing....you could have consulted with me before posting this thread. That would have been the courteous and respectful thing to do. We could have at least hashed out some basic rules.

Although maybe I don't deserve courtesy from you considering what I've said to you in the past. For that, I regret. But nonetheless, I at least gave that courtesy to Dilf and I would have done the same for you.

But never mind that....I'm more than game for this if it means go or stay so....Lay on, Macduff,. And damned be him that first cries, "Hold, enough!"
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just to clarify, is the vote for said member to stay or leave?

Well, I haven't consulted with Renee...but I'm happy to make it a loser leaves town...

Just one thing....you could have consulted with me before posting this thread. That would have been the courteous and respectful thing to do. We could have at least hashed out some basic rules.

Although maybe I don't deserve courtesy from you considering what I've said to you in the past. For that, I regret. But nonetheless, I at least gave that courtesy to Dilf and I would have done the same for you.

But never mind that....I'm more than game for this if it means go or stay so....Lay on, Macduff,. And damned be him that first cries, "Hold, enough!"

The results of this thread mean nothing Renee.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

The results of this thread mean nothing Renee.

I'm pretty sure Brickhead would feel differently.

I'll let him decide.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

What I'm seeing is two people who are feeling less than connected to this place looking for an excuse to leave.

This is a lame way to do it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What I'm seeing is two people who are feeling less than connected to this place looking for an excuse to leave.

This is a lame way to do it.

I agree RW.

Anonymous

I am staying away from the voting booth in this thread too Fash.