Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Do you Canadian like Asian guys?

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2012, 05:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Hello there, my friends in China are crazy about Canadian girls. They believe Canadian girls are beautiful, romantic and know what love means. So what do you Canadian girls think about Chinese men?! Would you like to date and marry one?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "likespring"Hello there, my friends in China are crazy about Canadian girls. They believe Canadian girls are beautiful, romantic and know what love means. So what do you Canadian girls think about Chinese men?! Would you like to date and marry one?

no......not unless they have lots of cash....so move on

Rambo Wong

Canadian girls are racist and don't like to date Chinese men.

Anonymous

It is more common and natural to see Asian women with white males..

If Asian men want a foreign wife they would have a better chance with Philipino women than with white ones.

Hello Kitty

Asian guys are short and could pass for women. I do not even notice Asian men...(

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWTroswIMhKSIdyhFGCHgkpLZ-W_JgDZUVGsFxmQTmyiDKznhe-Q">

Romero

Ah, the old 'Asian guys look like women' troll routine. It's been a while.

Rambo Wong

Romero,Hello Kitty, Conan Doyle/ Chris Patton/ Gary Oak/ Doc Watson are a whacko racist twirlybrain moron choking the chicken crap'n drool who thinks that AIDS is a man made disease and the 9/11 was an inside job because you are the racist whacko twirlybrain moronic choking the chicken crap'n drool

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm not available because I'm married but I just noticed a very attractive Korean male in my building. He was born and raised in the US. He is so hot. He dresses so impeccably that he caught my eye. If I was single and he asked me out, I wouldn't have to think about it. I'll accept. That's just dating. I did not say that I will go and marry him. All I'm saying is that he's good looking enough for me to date him.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm not available because I'm married but I just noticed a very attractive Korean male in my building. He was born and raised in the US. He is so hot. He dresses so impeccably that he caught my eye. If I was single and he asked me out, I wouldn't have to think about it. I'll accept. That's just dating. I did not say that I will go and marry him. All I'm saying is that he's good looking enough for me to date him.

A man's race means absolutely nothing to me(unlike their bank account). However, I have never had a srs Asian bf. I would have happily dated or married an East Asian guy, but I am not what they are looking for. I'm opinionated plus I got wide hips and a big ass. :oops:

That's what you get for having a big ass. Heheh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
A man's race means absolutely nothing to me(unlike their bank account). However, I have never had a srs Asian bf. I would have happily dated or married an East Asian guy, but I am not what they are looking for. I'm opinionated plus I got wide hips and a big ass. :oops:

That's what you get for having a big ass. Heheh.

Hey you!! :x  :oops:  :D

Heheh! Just repeating what you said. Tee hee. Of course I said it affectionately.  :D
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey you!! :x  :oops:  :D

Heheh! Just repeating what you said. Tee hee. Of course I said it affectionately.  :D

I was just feigning outrage. I like having a big booty. Getting teased about it makes me laugh. You doing the teasing makes me feel even better. :D Keep it up bff...I love it. :lol:

Mine's not so big but it's not flat. It's round. I catch myself admiring my reflection on a glass each time I walk by it. Heheh.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I was just feigning outrage. I like having a big booty. Getting teased about it makes me laugh. You doing the teasing makes me feel even better. :D Keep it up bff...I love it. :lol:

Mine's not so big but it's not flat. It's round. I catch myself admiring my reflection on a glass each time I walk by it. Heheh.

Mine's big and very, very round. I don't have your naturally breathtaking looks, but my ass is my signature feature. It is so round in fact, it could be used to make circles if a compass was not handy. ;)  There was a time I wished I had a pancake white chick ass, but I wouldn't trade it now for the world.

Heheh. What's this naturally breathtaking looks? Hahah. You're mighty good looking yourself, what are you talking about. I'm sure your hubby is in heaven when inspecting your bottom.  :)
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Mine's big and very, very round. I don't have your naturally breathtaking looks, but my ass is my signature feature. It is so round in fact, it could be used to make circles if a compass was not handy. ;)  There was a time I wished I had a pancake white chick ass, but I wouldn't trade it now for the world.

Heheh. What's this naturally breathtaking looks? Hahah. You're mighty good looking yourself, what are you talking about.

Takes him a week to do it. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You minx!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm not available because I'm married but I just noticed a very attractive Korean male in my building. He was born and raised in the US. He is so hot. He dresses so impeccably that he caught my eye. If I was single and he asked me out, I wouldn't have to think about it. I'll accept. That's just dating. I did not say that I will go and marry him. All I'm saying is that he's good looking enough for me to date him.

Koreans I know are bulkier than Taiwanese.