Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

O, Canada...

Started by Bricktop, April 21, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

You're not very bright in some areas, are you?

">https://youtu.be/vn2Hn85zMag

RW

I'm sorry.  Is this an issue?
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Well he ain't doing it because it aint.

Everything involving bell end is a fucken over reaction and a fucken drama.

So you better go like a good doggy and fix it.

woof woof Tips
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Re that biatch ^^

RR 7/10.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I'm sorry.  Is this an issue?

Giving away a gun licence to someone who's face you cannot see definitely is an issue.

Zetsu

Nice, now they can even purchase and own guns...  :oeudC:
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're not very bright in some areas, are you?

White people in Canada are the same as White people around the rest of the World...

We bend over fucking backwards for any and all.  We have to, or we're labelled "racists.'

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Giving away a gun licence to someone who's face you cannot see definitely is an issue.

Why?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Why?

I guess because to some, facial recognition is so much more reliable than fingerprint ID...... ac_toofunny

Facial recognition is unreliable. Appearances can be changed and do change with the passage of time, fingerprints do not.

All firearms purchases across the board should be based on your individual fingerprint ID and criminal background check.

Who gives a fuck what the person looks like at time of purchase...Is appearance any indication of intent or possible criminal or terrorist activity?......NO.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I know there are still some yahoo states in the US that don't require fingerprint ID and only require photo ID but they are states where anyone with a face and a false residence can buy a gun.  :negative:

They are the problem states where straw purchases take place and illegal gun trafficking are at it's worst.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I'd like to see how many Muslim women apply for gun licenses in Canada and then their crime statistics.  If I'm going to be incensed about something, I'd like an actual reason to be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Renee"

Why?

I guess because to some, facial recognition is so much more reliable than fingerprint ID...... ac_toofunny

Facial recognition is unreliable. Appearances can be changed and do change with the passage of time, fingerprints do not.

All firearms purchases across the board should be based on your individual fingerprint ID and criminal background check.

Who gives a fuck what the person looks like at time of purchase...Is appearance any indication of intent or possible criminal or terrorist activity?......NO.

But the scary part is I dun think Canada requires fingerprints records when applying for a gun license either, on the RCMP gun license application web site they never mentioned anything about fingerprints, but just a photo ID is needed.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

RW

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Renee"

Why?

But the scary part is I dun think Canada requires fingerprints records when applying for a gun license either, on the RCMP gun license application web site they never mentioned anything about fingerprints, but just a photo ID is needed.  ac_unsure

I believe you need a criminal background check and that includes fingerprinting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'd like to see how many Muslim women apply for gun licenses in Canada and then their crime statistics.  If I'm going to be incensed about something, I'd like an actual reason to be.

Oh I'm sure there are tons..... :laugh3:

You know who apply for gun purchasing permits the most in the US and I'm sure it's the same in Canadar?.....Law abiding people who have absolutely no intention of terrorist or criminal activity.....that's who.

We gotta stop those fuckers..... :laugh3: