Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

O, Canada...

Started by Bricktop, April 21, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

It's not a bad thing to have everyone starting on a similar mark.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's not a bad thing to have everyone starting on a similar mark.

I still believe in multiculturalism. I don't hate Muslims.

Berry Sweet

Guns and cross bows...everyone should own one!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Guns and cross bows...everyone should own one!

lol

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Apparently, not only are Canadians stupid enough to give gun licences to people they cannot see, but they also fail to see the glaringly obvious issue.

Your government is altering its legal requirements to suit a specific religion!!!

THAT is the stupidity.

Why not exempt religions from child bride marriages? Female genital mutilation? Bigamy?

Why should people who believe different fairy tales than you be treated any differently to any other citizen.

Just plain stupid. And then we wonder why our culture is eroded, when it is us pulling it apart.

Actually, it's not.  It's providing a secondary method of application in accordance to the Canadian Charter but the requirement to get the license remain the same.  What appears on that license after the application is the difference.

This is a non-issue wrapped in paranoia.

I'm sorry. Perhaps the video is erroneous. But I definitely saw reference to statutes which explicitly identified religion as a basis for being excluded from the same process as other citizens.

Its a statutory discrimination.

Nothing to do with this "Charter" you so dearly embrace.

And as it relates to concealed faces...how many religions is it referencing do you think?

So wait a second...

If the process states that you can show ID or follow some other steps, is that deviating from the process?  No it's not because it's part of the process, which I might add has to follow the Charter. Having ID on licenses is a relatively new thing altogether, BTW.

*sigh*...

:dash1:

The PROCESS has inbuilt religious discrimination.

And for the Idon'tknowhowmanyfuckingtimes THE CONCEALMENT OF THE FACE IS NOT A RELIGIOUS IMPERATIVE!!!!

Jesus fucking wept.

NO religion specifies woman being kept in a fucking tent.