The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

If you get to choose...

Started by Zetsu, April 29, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

would you like to live in a 3D printed house?  Seems like it's getting more and more popular in China, Russia and Europe these days.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvKP_yfcGM
Permanently off his rocker

GORDY GAMBINO

Chinese steal copy right from everyone else.

Gypsum house...fucken pathetic.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Chinese steal copy right from everyone else.

Lol true, but this time a Chinese and a Dutch company holds most of the patent and only cost $6000 USD to build one of these courtyard houses, lol even both of my fish tank set up cost more than that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"would you like to live in a 3D printed house?  Seems like it's getting more and more popular in China, Russia and Europe these days.

I like it Zetsu. But, you would pretty cold in one of them in Winnipeg in winter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol true, but this time a Chinese and a Dutch company holds most of the patent and only cost $6000 USD to build one of these courtyard houses, lol even both of my fish tank set up cost more than that.

It's very affordable Zetsu.

Anonymous

I have seen assemble yourself houses for sale on the internet. Come delivered right to the land you want it on. They are year round houses and some have solar panels, and rain recycling systems that allow you to live entirely off the grid. They were nice houses too and cheap. Not as cheap as the ones from China that Zetsu posted.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"would you like to live in a 3D printed house?  Seems like it's getting more and more popular in China, Russia and Europe these days.

I like it Zetsu. But, you would pretty cold in one of them in Winnipeg in winter.

Hehe yea, but on the good side this is just one of the option, with the help of the giant 3D printer you can choose almost any style and structural shape to be built ranging from modern homes to the classical ones from the colonial era.  Lol this is like a dream come true for anyone that wants their own custom house.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's very affordable Zetsu.

No doubt  ac_cool , at first I thought the millennials would be the most unfortunate from the housing bubble market, but now it looks like they might have a chance after all.  Though I'm kinda curious how it will affect all of us home owners and the construction industry in the near future.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen assemble yourself houses for sale on the internet. Come delivered right to the land you want it on. They are year round houses and some have solar panels, and rain recycling systems that allow you to live entirely off the grid. They were nice houses too and cheap. Not as cheap as the ones from China that Zetsu posted.

Lol think I remember seeing one of those around some where before with wheels on them.   They kinda reminded me of those trailer homes but just a much bigger and more house looking-ish style to it, lol, now that you've mentioned it...   :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Hehe yea, but on the good side this is just one of the option, with the help of the giant 3D printer you can choose almost any style and structural shape to be built ranging from modern homes to the classical ones from the colonial era.  Lol this is like a dream come true for anyone that wants their own custom house.
It is an option for people living in gentler climates.

GORDY GAMBINO

^ Franchise boi is off and running. His building expertise is astonishing. Fuck where do I sign up with the guy that drives a train.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"^ Franchise boi is off and running. His building expertise is astonishing. Fuck where do I sign up with the guy that drives a train.

A factory built house might be a possibility when I retire from CP and move to Panama. Are you and Seoul planning a cozy island retirement?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen assemble yourself houses for sale on the internet. Come delivered right to the land you want it on. They are year round houses and some have solar panels, and rain recycling systems that allow you to live entirely off the grid. They were nice houses too and cheap. Not as cheap as the ones from China that Zetsu posted.

Lol think I remember seeing one of those around some where before with wheels on them.   They kinda reminded me of those trailer homes but just a much bigger and more house looking-ish style to it, lol, now that you've mentioned it...   :001_tongue:

Are you back in Canada now Zetsu?

Zetsu

Tmr afternoon I'll be flying back to Toronto, I'm just so glad I can finally leave this concrete jungle, lol.

Anonymous

Tmr afternoon I'll be flying back to Toronto, I'm just so glad I can finally leave this concrete jungle, lol.

For another concrete jungle. I grew up in the Willowdale area of Toronto.

Have a good trip Zetsu.

Print
User actions