The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

If you get to choose...

Started by Zetsu, April 29, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen assemble yourself houses for sale on the internet. Come delivered right to the land you want it on. They are year round houses and some have solar panels, and rain recycling systems that allow you to live entirely off the grid. They were nice houses too and cheap. Not as cheap as the ones from China that Zetsu posted.

Lol think I remember seeing one of those around some where before with wheels on them.   They kinda reminded me of those trailer homes but just a much bigger and more house looking-ish style to it, lol, now that you've mentioned it...   :001_tongue:

Are you back in Canada now Zetsu?

Tmr afternoon I'll be flying back to Toronto, I'm just so glad I can finally leave this concrete jungle, lol.

For another concrete jungle. I grew up in the Willowdale area of Toronto.

Have a good trip Zetsu.

Hehe thankz, just hope I can survive the psychopathically hectic 15 hour flight with me vs my mental disorder while on the way back to Toronto, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Anybody could develop a mental disorder after a fifteen hour flight.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"Anybody could develop a mental disorder after a fifteen hour flight.

:001_tongue:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen assemble yourself houses for sale on the internet. Come delivered right to the land you want it on. They are year round houses and some have solar panels, and rain recycling systems that allow you to live entirely off the grid. They were nice houses too and cheap. Not as cheap as the ones from China that Zetsu posted.

Lol think I remember seeing one of those around some where before with wheels on them.   They kinda reminded me of those trailer homes but just a much bigger and more house looking-ish style to it, lol, now that you've mentioned it...   :001_tongue:

Tmr afternoon I'll be flying back to Toronto, I'm just so glad I can finally leave this concrete jungle, lol.

Have a good trip Zetsu.

Hehe thankz, just hope I can survive the psychopathically hectic 15 hour flight with me vs my mental disorder while on the way back to Toronto, lol.

thank fuck ya not catching the bus or some fucken chug might cut ya head off
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Have a good trip Zetsu.

thank fuck ya not catching the bus or some fucken chug might cut ya head off

Lol yea, but if I get to choose I still rather take a much shorter trip and risk having the lunatic charge at me with a knife than having to mentally juggling my mind for the next 15 hours.

Anonymous

Zetsu, I would prefer a long flight than a short bus ride with a homicidal maniac.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"Zetsu, I would prefer a long flight than a short bus ride with a homicidal maniac.

I would agree too if I was sane, but sadly I'm not, since the last 14 years I've been fighting against this invader trying to use and occupy my mind.  And when ever I'm not alone, my mental stamina is depleted due to having to multitask multiple thoughts at once or fighting a war inside my mind, though I look kinda normal on the outside if I succeed, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Zetsu, I would prefer a long flight than a short bus ride with a homicidal maniac.

I would agree too if I was sane, but sadly I'm not, since the last 14 years I've been fighting against this invader trying to use and occupy my mind.  And when ever I'm not alone, my mental stamina is depleted due to having to multitask multiple thoughts at once or fighting a war inside my mind, though I look kinda normal on the outside if I succeed, lol.

I'm very sorry about that Zetsu.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"would you like to live in a 3D printed house?  Seems like it's getting more and more popular in China, Russia and Europe these days.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvKP_yfcGM
I'll pass.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"would you like to live in a 3D printed house?  Seems like it's getting more and more popular in China, Russia and Europe these days.

I'll pass.

Why, too cheap shit Chinese crap for you?..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I'll pass.

Housing for the proletariat?? No fucking thanx.

Anonymous

I'll pass.

It could be an option in many parts of the world.

Zetsu

It's really no biggie tbh, despite how bad it seems in reality and coincidentally I'm one of those people that is pretty satisfied being isolated, lol.  The first depression and horror when finding out something is seriously wrong with my mind was kinda hard to accept, but then it could always be much worst, and that makes me everyday feel grateful and happy for, lol.

Zetsu

I'll pass.

Maybe not for a main house, but for a vacation home I think these are pretty cool.  Lol guess it's b/c it's always my dream to live in a ancient Chinese courtyard house with walls around it and a garden in the centre, even if it's a very basic and mini version.

Anonymous

It's really no biggie tbh, despite how bad it seems in reality and coincidentally I'm one of those people that is pretty satisfied being isolated, lol.  The first depression and horror when finding out something is seriously wrong with my mind was kinda hard to accept, but then it could always be much worst, and that makes me everyday feel grateful and happy for, lol.

That's good you don't feel pity on yourself Zetsu.

Print
User actions