The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The lets kill one another thread...proudly sponsered by north korea dog and cat restaurants

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, May 01, 2017, 03:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Oi ( uses code ) fucken kola bear woman how much ya want for Arsehole gook to whack him with ya yank gun ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Oi ( uses code ) fucken kola bear woman how much ya want for Arsehole gook to whack him with ya yank gun ??

Why would I do that, Gordy? That would be a no-no.

Besides what would you offer? All your cash went to the owners of those rice paddy, sex slaves in Pattaya and I don't take credit cards or personal fucking checks, especially from you. :rules:

You two gentlemen have to work your shit out like a married couple. All this hostility and pent up anger is a recipe for falling out of love......Maybe a little make up boom-boom would spark things up again....  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

whadda you a fucken Sherman tank...actually on 2nd thoughts

whahahahahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Oi ( uses code ) fucken kola bear woman how much ya want for Arsehole gook to whack him with ya yank gun ??

Besides what would you offer? All your cash went to the owners of those rice patty, sex slaves in Pattaya and I don't take credit cards or personal fucking checks, especially from you. :rules:

You two gentlemen have to work your shit out like a married couple. All this hostility and pent up anger is a recipe for falling out of love......Maybe a little make up boom-boom would spark things up again....  ac_lmfao

Don't kid yourself Seoul and GORDY are still very much in love.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Besides what would you offer? All your cash went to the owners of those rice patty, sex slaves in Pattaya and I don't take credit cards or personal fucking checks, especially from you. :rules:

Don't kid yourself Seoul and GORDY are still very much in love.

Yes, we are.

realgrimm

is it time of year again, The Korean Dog Meat Festival, so barbaric I understand the eating meat for food , but to celebrate the dogs death in such a fashion is deplorable and should be condemned..(those not in the now, it's believed that the more endorphins released before the actual kill the better the meat.. almost religious about it as it's cloak in tradition and folklore so it's is believed families partake in this ritual for sometimes a week tying the dog and torturing it close to death only to revive it to repeat the process till it's skinned alive and consumed I could post video but would rather not take it there..)

Renee

Quote from: "realgrimm"is it time of year again, The Korean Dog Meat Festival, so barbaric I understand the eating meat for food , but to celebrate the dogs death in such a fashion is deplorable and should be condemned..(those not in the now, it's believed that the more endorphins released before the actual kill the better the meat.. almost religious about it as it's cloak in tradition and folklore so it's is believed families partake in this ritual for sometimes a week tying the dog and torturing it close to death only to revive it to repeat the process till it's skinned alive and consumed I could post video but would rather not take it there..)

I've seen the videos, read the articles, seen the pictures. I still have difficulty getting the images out of my head of live dogs bound up with wire and stacked like cord wood, ready to be skinned. It's sickening and infuriating.  :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

realgrimm

the fact that its a family bonding experience perverts the theory to a whole other level , Mexico and Brazil also participate in similar practices and adds to the plight of animal rights since it makes the  government  hesitant   about animals succumbing to such inhumane acts...

Anonymous

Taiwan has banned the sale and consumption of dog ad cat meat.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/taiwan-bans-eating-dog-and-cat-meat/">http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/taiw ... -cat-meat/">http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/taiwan-bans-eating-dog-and-cat-meat/

GORDY GAMBINO

say one thing do another typical Taiwan Communist propaganda

Youse are all dog eating chinks and some of ya womenz are fucken hawt.

Id root² em­­
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"say one thing do another typical Taiwan Communist propaganda

Id root² em­­

Don't worry GORDY, Seoul won't force you to cook dog meat for him.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"say one thing do another typical Taiwan Communist propaganda

Id root² em­­

Don't worry GORDY, Seoul won't force you to cook dog meat for him.

That bitch will cook what I damned well tell him to.