The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The lets kill one another thread...proudly sponsered by north korea dog and cat restaurants

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, May 01, 2017, 03:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"say one thing do another typical Taiwan Communist propaganda

Youse are all dog eating chinks and some of ya womenz are fucken hawt.

Id root² em­­

Don't worry GORDY, Seoul won't force you to cook dog meat for him.

That bitch will cook what I damned well tell him to.

Better break out a heavy driver.....she's a lazy ass, mouthy bitch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I could go for a nice rottweiler stirfry right about now. :evilthoughts2:

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"I could go for a nice rottweiler stirfry right about now. :evilthoughts2:

:MG_216:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"I was offered pan fried rabbit at someone's house. I turned it down.

Really? Rabbit is good stuff. Fried, stewed or grilled. All good eating.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I was offered pan fried rabbit at someone's house. I turned it down.

I used to have a pet rabbit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I wasn't feeling adventurous I suppose. It was domestic rabbit. They told me it doesn't have a strong taste.

Renee

You missed out.

One thing I will say though, pan fried rabbit has to be young rabbit...You try to fry up some old ass cotton tail and you'll end up with a pan full of rubber chicken.

Aside from chicken and turkey breast and some fresh fish,...wild game is about the only meat I will eat nowadays.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

You missed out.

One thing I will say though, pan fried rabbit has to be young rabbit...You try to fry up some old ass cotton tail and you'll end up with a pan full of rubber chicken.

Aside from chicken and turkey breast and some fresh fish,...wild game is about the only meat I will eat nowadays.

What about domestic rabbit Renee, do you like it?

Blazor

Oh man thats hi dollar meat. $25 a rabbit some places. I got 2 for the same price at a local grocery, it was in the back, so it musta came from a hunter. My great grandma made awesome fried rabbit and rabbit gravy. I got the rabbit around Christmas, to have some good memories of that. Only my aunt showed up. My sister can go fuck herself  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Some of the grocery stores here sell domestic rabbit meat..

If a person doesn't like wild rabbits, they may like domestic raised bunnies.

Anonymous

You missed out.

There were domestic rabbits that were raised in a back yard hutch. They slaughtered the animals themselves.  It was light coloured meat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You missed out.

There were domestic rabbits that were raised in a back yard hutch. They slaughtered the animals themselves.  It was light coloured meat.

We don't have wild rabbits around here, only large hares which are basically inedible for anything other than coyotes..

Domestic rabbits do not have a strong wild game taste like cottontails do.

Anonymous

Here is my late bunny at X-mas. RIP Lucky. :sad:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k481/Angieishot/X-MasBunny.jpg">