News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Twenty Dollars, you can stop sending me pm's, I don't read them.

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "RW"Rather than constantly fucking with him and putting all these restrictions on him, why don't you just ban the guy FFS.  It's painful watching you guys bully the poor bastard.

U dont know shit aboot the levels TWENTY DIAPERS will stoop too , to get his own way .

Hes a Fuckin Snake .

On the BF he even PMd a Mod threatening her , with posting all her PI if she didnt Ban me KAM / SCOUSE / DILF and a few others .

He also threatened the same Female Mod with the FBI cos he claimed his account was hacked .

[size=200]He was given an instant Ban . [/size]

TD / SEMEN is a fuckin Snake .

Bin him .

Imagine that.  He acts like a douche and gets banned.  I think that's a lot better than playing stupid panel games that end up annoying the admin and other members.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

[size=200]BAN THE MORON!!![/size]

FFS, what does it take to decide when a person is here simply to corrode and undermine!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"[size=200]BAN THE MORON!!![/size]

FFS, what does it take to decide when a person is here simply to corrode and undermine!!!

Kiebers has hinted he may do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm":MG_216:

SAD times in Shanty town

I'm sure Twenty Dollars is used to it.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"

SAD times in Shanty town

this is true, but in no defense to him he's a chimp trying to work out logic problems...  ac_toofunny

I'm on 2 other forums he's not welcome in.. but he either doesn't get it(my guess) or he's the saddest elderly troll I've had the .... to share a board with.. and I can also verify KAMs accusations, thats why I branded him SNAKEMajor..

Even offered money to forum admins to ban others..  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

SAD times in Shanty town

this is true, but in no defense to him he's a chimp trying to work out logic problems...  ac_toofunny

I'm on 2 other forums he's not welcome in.. but he either doesn't get it(my guess) or he's the saddest elderly troll I've had the .... to share a board with.. and I can also verify KAMs accusations, thats why I branded him SNAKEMajor..

I know.

Anonymous

I got a pm from TD today too. Rambling paranoia about East Asians growing up in communist regimes like Taiwan( ac_toofunny ) and Donald Trump. I really couldn't make heads or tails of it. He is having a meltdown. Sad to see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

SAD times in Shanty town

A chimp would have a better chance working out logic problems than Total Dunce.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dunce is practically begging to be banned. I guess if you don't want to give him what he wants, can understand that.

I just couldn't imagine making an ass of myself with an admin panel rather than just banning someone.  I don't get it,

I don't get it either. I didn't get the childish panel games that were played with Odinson and I don't get it with TD either.

It makes the management of this place look petty, vicious, immature and inept and that's the bare faced truth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dunce is practically begging to be banned. I guess if you don't want to give him what he wants, can understand that.

I just couldn't imagine making an ass of myself with an admin panel rather than just banning someone.  I don't get it,

I don't get it either. I didn't get the childish panel games that were played with Odinson and I don't get it with TD either.

It makes the management of this place look petty, vicious, immature and inept and that's the bare faced truth.
What childish games were played on Twenty Dollars?

He was confined to RR for legitimate reasons, he asked to post in the foodie threads only on the main page and I agreed.

Renee

I What childish games were played on Twenty Dollars?

He was confined to RR for legitimate reasons, he asked to post in the foodie threads only on the main page and I agreed.

What childish games?

Oh maybe allowing him PM privileges so he can annoy the natives so they can then complain about it on the open forum almost everyday?...  What exactly is the purpose of that?

Don't even get me started on the community bitch fests in the form of endless threads devoted to TD's past and present antics so everyone who has nothing better to do, can chime in and add to the same tired old bullshit.

You do know you aren't going to teach him a lesson or redeem him as a poster by feeding into this bullshit, right?

This constant harangue regarding what a pain in the ass he is; is unnecessary. It has gone well beyond the point of being a dead horse. You can't ride it any further, it's childish and it makes everyone involved look petty and frankly....kinda stupid.

Sorry but that's how it looks. I've never believed in toying with posters who are chronic problems. I'm also sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds here. Obviously you and I have very different philosophies on this but I just can't see the benefit in continuing this crap caused by TD. This is what he wants and you are giving it to him.

This constant annoyance is his mode of operation either by willful purpose or by abject stupidity. At this point there is only one course of action that makes any sense.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

What childish games were played on Twenty Dollars?

Legitimate reasons? The three most hated individuals here are Odinson, Romero, and me.

Anonymous

QuoteOh maybe allowing him PM privileges so he can annoy the natives so they can then complain about it on the open forum almost everyday?...  What exactly is the purpose of that?

He's always had pm privileges just like everyone who joins this forum..

He lost that when he started harassing posters.

QuoteDon't even get me started on the community bitch fests in the form of endless threads devoted to TD's past and present antics so everyone who has nothing better to do, can chime in and add to the same tired old bullshit.

And they are all in RR where they belong.

QuoteYou do know you aren't going to teach him a lesson or redeem him as a poster by feeding into this bullshit

As I said he is confined to RR for legitimate reasons..

The mod agreed as well and it was not because either of us wanted play childish games..

He became an incorrigible pest on the main board, just like KAM.

QuoteThis constant harangue regarding what a pain in the ass he is; is unnecessary. It has gone well beyond the point of being a dead horse. You can't ride it any further, it's childish and it makes everyone involved look petty and frankly....kinda stupid.

I agree it doesn't belong on the main board, but anyone that comes to RR knows what they are getting..

Several posters complained about KAM, Dilf and TD and they were all moved to this neighbourhood.

QuoteSorry but that's how it looks. I've never believed in toying with posters who are chronic problems. I'm also sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds here. Obviously you and I have very different philosophies on this but I just can't see the benefit in continuing this crap caused by TD. This is what he wants and you are giving it to him.

Again, you still haven't told me about these childish games that are being played myself and the mod?

He's confined to this sub just like two other former BF posters.

QuoteThis constant annoyance is his mode of operation either by willful purpose or by abject stupidity.

This is true, but since he lost his pm privileges, the problem has been fixed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview