The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ATTN: Weebles

Started by Angry White Male, May 08, 2017, 01:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "realgrimm":sad:

She had two sub forums at one time. One was like RR. It was gone before the BF refugees showed up.

That sub was just before RW, Shen Li, Renee, Azhya and Annie left VF for good.

I found her thread seems the powers that be restored it but left it archived so further posts are disabled its called Zen Bee Art Is Life   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

She had two sub forums at one time. One was like RR. It was gone before the BF refugees showed up.

I found her thread seems the powers that be restored it but left it archived so further posts are disabled its called Zen Bee Art Is Life   ac_dunno

I didn't know that realgrimm..

I don't often look at VF.

Anonymous

I thought it was gone now?

realgrimm

Not now as I stated I found it, she did remove it though, I used to post in it and she/evs ruled with an iron fist trying to dictate what I posted so I played board tricks on her to get her not to notice my posts also moved complete threads to another detached Sub Forum that has less rules but of course someone brought my board tricks  to her attention then it disappeared , I asked her why it was gone she said sub forums needs 2 Mods to run it so she removed it since one had to be creator... I complained a bit about all the work I had put into it with image harvesting and sharing now it's back but in the archive ...

Anonymous

Not now as I stated I found it, she did remove it though, I used to post in it and she/evs ruled with an iron fist trying to dictate what I posted so I played board tricks on her to get her not to notice my posts also moved complete threads to another detached Sub Forum that has less rules but of course someone brought my board tricks  to her attention then it disappeared , I asked her why it was gone she said sub forums needs 2 Mods to run it so she removed it since one had to be creator... I complained a bit about all the work I had put into it with image harvesting and sharing now it's back but in the archive ...

You co mod a sub on VF, is that correct realgrimm?

Anonymous

The admin over there is a bipolar cunt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The admin over there is a bipolar cunt.

That doesn't even scratch the surface.

realgrimm

No ,I was run off of VF, I was referring to a collective group on a forum off VF but still on Memebee and I currently have no Mod status anywhere..

Anonymous

No ,I was run off of VF, I was referring to a collective group on a forum off VF but still on Memebee and I currently have no Mod status anywhere..

Oh I see realgrimm, there loss is our gain..

I've thought about registering at Kat's forum, but I don't think I have the time to contribute much.

weebles

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You post here, man.

I know you are going through some problems...

The people here are slightly better than over at Evs's dump, now that this place has sorted out their modding issues.

Evs's dump is turning into exactly what she always wanted all along...  An anti-white troll fest.  I knew what she was up to 10+ years ago, and I know what she's up to now.  She's nothing but a disgusting, ungrateful immigrant, that weasels and slimes her way through the forums, and through life.

Just stay away.  I received a three month ban for asking what the fuck was wrong with her.  I am public enemy #1 in her eyes, for reasons that I do not know.

Post here.  You'll get more quality, with less trash.

thanxs for your support just going to be 12-stepping it for now  and look into what other supprt groups theire are for people with both mental heath issues and substace abuse problems since one and ther other seem to go hand and hand.

Just working on me  I guess if I cannot ficx myself I am not much good to others ben  getting deep into Jorden B. Peterson's lectures though

weebles

Quote from: "RW"Oh and hi weebs!

:JC_howdy:

ac_hithere  hello  :JC_howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"

It's so nice to see you here weebles.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Weebs!! How the fuck are ya pal?

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Weebs!! How the fuck are ya pal?

up a and down  getting ready for sdummer hopefully we do not get massive floods though weird weather   these last few years.

How are thing with you and yours hope all is well  ac_drinks

weebles

It's so nice to see you here weebles.

ac_smile

thank you  ac_smile