The best topic

Replies: 10364
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:09:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: Renee

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"KAM is in a permanent pre pubescent state.

His balls were not meant to drop.

Dya like Lil Boys whos Balls havent dropped ?

My guess is he doesn't have time for me ,  who doesn't want to grow up.

Its OK  

Im sure theres some one oot there that will like ya .  :empathy:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

IRISH KAM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You're naturally funny KAM.

ac_boring

Like watching grass grow.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Mel likes to project his own problems and anxieties on others. We all know that Mel shits and pisses in his bed. The idiot has posted the pics many times. Thankfully mods have had the good sense to delete them. Half his bannings from Van were due to him being overly proud of his drunken bodily emissions..... :laugh3:

Not true.  I only bled out of my ass once, and I posted the pics seeking medical advice.

Obviously these venues are not the place to seek medical advice.

The rest of my bannings were due to challenging simple minded folk (while breaking no rules), with a very apparent agenda.  There is no humour there whatsoever, but my humour is a different sort than that of most others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Mel likes to project his own problems and anxieties on others. We all know that Mel shits and pisses in his bed. The idiot has posted the pics many times. Thankfully mods have had the good sense to delete them. Half his bannings from Van were due to him being overly proud of his drunken bodily emissions..... :laugh3:

Not true.  I only bled out of my ass once, and I posted the pics seeking medical advice.

Were you expecting Dr SMP to write you a prescription?

Renee

The only prescription Mel needs is for a pair of testicles.

Manning up to his many shortcomings as a human being is almost impossible for him in his current state of ballessness.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Renee"

Manning up to my many shortcomings as a human being is almost impossible for me in his current state of ballessness.

RENEE ya Fat Lump of Shite .

How aboot ya , man up and admit ya a Ragingin Alcoholic !

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Obviously these venues are not the place to seek medical advice.

Obviously.

But not to you.

Why is that, do you think?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"Why is that, do you think?

Didn't realize how "oh-so-sensitive" the posters are over there now.

Blurt

Nah, nobody's sensitive. Not even me.

The erstwhile Bastards would've taken your blood-and-shit soaked pic in their stride.

Essential viewing for the gore-and-scat crew.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

It was a legitimate medical question, my ass shitting out blood.  It had never done that before, and has since seemed to clear up.

The fucking hags Evs and Mimi just used that as an excuse to ban me.  In fact, it was only posted once, but Mimi banned me again claiming that I had posted it multiple times.

Now you know why I hold those two lying hags in such low esteem...

In fact, I have a three month ban from there right now!  "Hurting a Mods feelings" was the charge, and three months was the sentence.  I just simply stated that they coddle certain posters, allowing them to roam free, while others get shitcanned for virtually nothing...  That was too much for them to take, so I got canned.  They hate hearing the truth, those two useless hags!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It was a legitimate medical question, my ass shitting out blood.  It had never done that before, and has since seemed to clear up.

The fucking hags Evs and Mimi just used that as an excuse to ban me.  In fact, it was only posted once, but Mimi banned me again claiming that I had posted it multiple times.

Now you know why I hold those two lying hags in such low esteem...

In fact, I have a three month ban from there right now!  "Hurting a Mods feelings" was the charge, and three months was the sentence.  I just simply stated that they coddle certain posters, allowing them to roam free, while others get shitcanned for virtually nothing...  That was too much for them to take, so I got canned.  They hate hearing the truth, those two useless hags!

What truth would that be.....the truth that your asshole bleeds. Or the fact that you're just a whiny, unlikeable, annoying, butt plug?

Ever think that you get banned for what you think are innocuous offenses because everyone is just plain sick of your stupid shit?

You have a way of wearing out your welcome by grating on people's nerves, so any excuse to get rid of you is good enough. I'm loathed to say it but for once evs might actually have gotten something right.

As they say, even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

The only prescription Mel needs is for a pair of testicles.

Manning up to his many shortcomings as a human being is almost impossible for him in his current state of ballessness.

:roll:

Odinson

If you have blood in your poop, it means your rectum is too tight for your poop and it tears..

What you gotta do is buy a giant plug and insert it into your rectum to stretch it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview