The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How to Spot False Flags

Started by realgrimm, May 23, 2017, 10:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteIn an ideal world, we might wish that secular Muslims win the war of ideas, but it is difficult to see how this might happen. If Islam is fundamentally different than Christianity, then there is little reason to think it will (or even should) follow a similar path of a reformation then enlightenment.What does this mean for everyone else? It means Western observers need to do something uncomfortable and difficult. They will need to accept Islam's vital and varied role in politics and formulate policies with that in mind, rather than hoping for secularizing outcomes that are unlikely anytime soon, if ever.

Shami Hamid

RW

I didn't compare Jesus (who is also a prophet in Islam BTW) to Mohammed.  I merely pointed to the influences Christianity has had on politics, law, etc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "realgrimm"ummm they both have bibles no? like the Koran with principals and morals dictated to them or they are kept outta heaven right?

Islam is a political and legal system and a conquering ideology. It's like marxism or fascism, not any religion. The reason the West cannot deal with Islam effectively is that we are in denial about what it is. And what Islam is not is a just religion.

Has Christianity had nothing to do with politics, legal systems and consequering?

Christianity is a relationship with God thorough Jesus Christ, not a legal or political system.

I'm not disputing your definition, but in practice, Christianity is the world's biggest religion with over 2.4 billion followers and has had a significant influence on many aspects including law and politics.  Apparently, there are 613 commandments in the Old Testament that oversee moral, judicial, and religious behavior.  These commandments can be found in many laws, including laws we still see today.  To think you can separate religion from things like law and politics seems unrealistic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't compare Jesus (who is also a prophet in Islam BTW) to Mohammed.  I merely pointed to the influences Christianity has had on politics, law, etc.

Since Islam says Christ is a prophet than comparing him to a bloodthirsty warlord like Mohammad who Islam says is the final prophet is more than fair.

RW

Quote from: "RW"I didn't compare Jesus (who is also a prophet in Islam BTW) to Mohammed.  I merely pointed to the influences Christianity has had on politics, law, etc.

Since Islam says Christ is a prophet than comparing him to a bloodthirsty warlord like Mohammad who Islam says is the final prophet is more than fair.

Sorry IHJ but say what?  I'm not following.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Unlike Jesus Christ, the Prophet Muhammad was a theologian, a preacher, a warrior and a politician, all at once. He was also the leader and builder of a new state, capturing, holding and governing new territory.

I do not deny from my cursory search that Islam was founded on more than just spiritual matters like other religions.

Aryan

The Jews have conjured up many false flag events and terror attacks over the years so it gets hard to differentiate between real Islamic terrorist attacks and false flags at times....  

However I believe that the latest one in Manchester, England (only a few miles away from where I live) was an actual Jihadist attack.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Unlike Jesus Christ, the Prophet Muhammad was a theologian, a preacher, a warrior and a politician, all at once. He was also the leader and builder of a new state, capturing, holding and governing new territory.

I do not deny from my cursory search that Islam was founded on more than just spiritual matters like other religions.

Like Christianity and Judaism, Islam is an Abrahamic religion (The Abrahamic religions, also referred to collectively as Abrahamism, are a group of Semitic-originated religious sects that claim descent from the practices of the ancient Israelites and the worship of the God of Abraham. The term derives from a figure from the Bible known as Abraham.). Abraham in Islam is considered to be one of the first Muslims (with Adam of the garden of Eden fame being the first).  Mohammed is the last of the prophets in Islam.  From a modern historical perspective, Mohammed was the founder of Islam but from the perspective of the Islam, he was just another prophet and messenger of God.

Many think Islam and Judaism and Christianity are all so different but they share origins and even prophets.  It's the differences beyond their origins that separate them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^^I have heard that line many times. Mohammad copied and pasted from Judeo-Christian tradition to distract from his blood lust.

Having said that, I have nothing against Muslims. But, Islam is more just a religion. A lot more in fact. So comparisons with conquering and competing ideologies are just as fair as comparisons with religions IMO.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^I have heard that line many times. Mohammad copied and pasted from Judeo-Christian tradition to distract from his blood lust.

Having said that, I have nothing against Muslims. But, Islam is more just a religion. A lot more in fact. So comparisons with conquering and competing ideologies are just as fair as comparisons with religions IMO.

All I have done is point out religious influences outside Islam that have lead to the establishment of laws we still use today.  To say Christianity doesn't influence politics or law is, in practise, untrue.  I could also go into all the conquering done in the name of Christian religions but I don't think I need to labour the point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Sorry for the garbled mess, but we get the picture. Comparing Jesus to Mohammad is like comparing the late Mother Theresa to Genghis Khan.

or to another slaughterer ... Mohammad
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Sorry for the garbled mess, but we get the picture. Comparing Jesus to Mohammad is like comparing the late Mother Theresa to Genghis Khan.

The king of mass murder.

RW

The king of mass murder.

How many people did he murder to earn that title?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteThe king of mass murder would not be Mo

He didn't murder the most .... just lots and many extremely cruelly.

The Hadith, one of islam's 3 books and the sordid story of Mo, contains details / celebrations of an endless string of murders, some for power, some for revenge and some for sport / fun. There's lots in the Kanny told in the 1st person also

My little brain can't wrap itself around what is in the heads of those who follow such a confessed cruel monster ... and how they could bring themselves to support and worship him .. Frankly, I find that part of it quite  disconcerting

People need to read the books to get a first hand handle on what the whole enchilada is REALLY all about
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

The king of mass murder.

How many people did he murder to earn that title?

You can't put a number on it since people slaughtering innocents today according to the murderer's orders.

But, at least we agree he was sick, murdering warlord. We're just splitting jairs over the death count he is responsible for.