The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Spent $1,500 at Cummins today...

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Who's fucking whining?  Not me!

Seems everyone else is though, in my sunglass thread!

Well, your thread is like your sunglasses, what can I say?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Always about you Mel and always feeling sorry for yourself.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This thread is simply about shitty sunglasses I was given.

You are the guy crying how unfair life is to you.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blurt"

I concur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Here's what I'll do...  And I'm serious here!

You pick a legit African address, doesn't matter where, but preferably the poorer the country the better...  post it in this thread...

And I will mail the damn glasses to said address!  I will even take pics for proof.

That way everyone is happy...  Some nig gets a shitty pair of glasses, I look like a nice guy, and the rest of you can quit bitching that I'm bitching about shitty glasses I was given, since I'll send them off to some nig, who can eat them for all I care!

Now THAT'S a good compromise!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Here's what I'll do...  And I'm serious here!

You pick a legit African address, doesn't matter where, but preferably the poorer the country the better...  post it in this thread...

And I will mail the damn glasses to said address!  I will even take pics for proof.

That way everyone is happy...  Some nig gets a shitty pair of glasses, I look like a nice guy, and the rest of you can quit bitching that I'm bitching about shitty glasses I was given, since I'll send them off to some nig, who can eat them for all I care!

Who's doing that?

I don't think anyone here cares enough to b***h.

Angry White Male

I think I should send them to Africa.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who's doing that?

Mel is always feeling sorry for his effeminate, white, crybaby ass. It's a real fucking turn off for ALL women.

Angry White Male

I want to send my sunglasses to Africa, which is a kind gesture.

And yet posters in this thread do nothing but bitch about me, like I'm some kind of monster.

Anonymous

Learn some history bonehead.  Chinese invented multiple launch rockets in the fucking Song Dynasty.

Here's a tissue for your tears you effeminate  little crybaby.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Kleenex-small-box.jpg/1200px-Kleenex-small-box.jpg">

Boo hoo, always feeling sorry yourself.  Yeah, that will make you as appealing to chicks as Blurt in drag.

Angry White Male

Sorry Shen...  Although the Chinese are certainly not dumb people, sadly for you the Germanic people would wipe the floor with your peoples in any situation and circumstance.

We're just more adaptable to a variety of environmental variables.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who's doing that?

Mel is always feeling sorry for his effeminate, white, crybaby ass. It's a real fucking turn off for ALL women.

Alcohol causes that..

It's a depressant, but I shouldn't have to tell you that.

Angry White Male

Ya, ya, Fash...  I think we all get by now that Iron is a reformed boozer, and your Christian faith doesn't really like the booze.

I know, I know.

I'm an Atheist, but you don't see me trying to convert you, do you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ya, ya, Fash...  I think we all get by now that Iron is a reformed boozer, and your Christian faith doesn't really like the booze.

I know, I know.

I'm an Atheist, and you don't see me trying to convert you, do you?

Why are you so frightened of sobriety?

Angry White Male

I like my brew!  Us Germans typically are relatively high brew consumers.

Why?  We like it!