News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I Thought Fatties are Supposed to be Jolly???

Started by Aryan, June 04, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

And who are these people I'm usually "mouthing off" at?....A xenophobic, lunatic, neo Nazi, halfwit and a drunken, serial pest who's entire forum experience is trolling for attention?

Er...you left out "Australian".

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

KAM, you're here because the management doesn't want your whining, your whimpering and your stupidity plastered all over the main board. Unfortunately the owner of this site is too polite to flush shit like you...FACT.

It's absolutely priceless that you should insinuate that I'm seeking attention when you are the biggest attention whore here.

How many threads have you started all he'll bent on seeking attention from either the MOD or the forum owner?......I'll tell you how many.......ALL OF THEM.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And who are these people I'm usually "mouthing off" at?....A xenophobic, lunatic, neo Nazi, halfwit and a drunken, serial pest who's entire forum experience is trolling for attention?

Er...you left out "Australian".

:001_rolleyes:

I haven't mouthed off at you in a long time, old man.

You feeling left out?..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Er... ac_umm

Well, it does seem you've found new playmates... ac_blush

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er... ac_umm

Well, it does seem you've found new playmates... ac_blush

And so have you... ac_biggrin

Bricktop

I have??

C'mon...they are kindergarten level. Its like toying with a ball of string...

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have??

C'mon...they are kindergarten level. Its like toying with a ball of string...

Maybe I like toying with balls of string.

Sometimes turning your brain off and just throwing shit around is good for the soul.

RW

It's not so good when you end up being the one covered in all the shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is it just a myth?  The resident salad dodger on here is probably the most unpleasant person on the board....    ac_wot

You might find I'll take that title if you keep up with this childish shit.  ac_beating

Funny how you never say anything to Renee when she's mouthing off at people.   :icon_wink:

Jesus Christ....how horrible .... :laugh3: I'm such an awful person.... :laugh3:

Go fuck yourself in the ass with a Hitler Youth knife,  you mealy mouthed, little shit.

Suuuuuuure, you're a delight with everyone apart from myself and Mel. Keep telling yourself that tubs.....

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I've seen Renee's picture, she's not fat.

These guys have no idea what she looks like.

You seem to forget that she's had numerous pics of herself in her avatar over the years.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is it just a myth?  The resident salad dodger on here is probably the most unpleasant person on the board....    ac_wot

God knows I've had my run ins with Renee, but I'd take her any day over a Hitlerite, or a paedophile, or an alcoholic truck driver.

In fact, ANY former BF'er for that matter.

And Herman, who seems to have undergone a personality transplant and went from gregarious to asshole overnight.

Its ok Lavender Arse, I know you have a bee in your bonnet about anyone who even glanced at BF. Not quite sure why, perhaps it is due to how you were treated on there and you still feel sore about it?  Who knows.....

Also who are you referring to as a pedo? Twenty Shekels?

Renee

You might find I'll take that title if you keep up with this childish shit.  ac_beating

Funny how you never say anything to Renee when she's mouthing off at people.   :icon_wink:

Jesus Christ....how horrible .... :laugh3: I'm such an awful person.... :laugh3:

Go fuck yourself in the ass with a Hitler Youth knife,  you mealy mouthed, little shit.

Suuuuuuure, you're a delight with everyone apart from myself and Mel. Keep telling yourself that tubs.....

Really???....start naming names. Maybe these people you think I'm so rough on will chime in and come to your aid.

Then we will see if you're right or if you're just the petulant little, rat fuck, man-boy that I think you are.

RW

Here I come to save you SCOUSE!  She makes fun of me because I'm afraid of raccoons.  She posts scary pics of vile and rabid critters just to give me nightmares.  Its been traumatizing!  Traumatizing I tell ya!

Now if you need any advice on how to get all that sand out of your vagina, lemme know and I'll help you out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Really???....start naming names. Maybe these people you think I'm so rough on will chime in and come to your aid.

Then we will see if you're right or if you're just the petulant little, rat fuck, man-boy that I think you are.

You're not 'tough' on anyone, you just display a foul mouthed shitty attitude which no doubt stems from your frustrations and regrets in real life.    :laugh:

You use this forum to vent your bitterness and general unhappiness, its quite pitiful really.....I probably should go easy on you actually.  :sad:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview