The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Kiebers...seriously???

Started by Bricktop, June 04, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say Bricktop, I'm no fan of Kiebers as you probably know, but you seem to be using this latest incident as yet another reason to have a go at him?

Instead of just sniping at him every few months why not just have it out with him once and for all?

What do you suggest?

Pistols at 20 paces?

I don't snipe, sunshine...I say what is on my mind, out in the open. If anyone wishes to address my comments they are perfectly welcome.

Besides, there's history there you're not aware of.

Handbags at dawn then?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I totally agree.

However, applying personal bias to his role as a mod is not acceptable, and he does this constantly.

But that doesn't mean he has never let his personal feelings guide some of his decisions.

Yeah, you sure as hell can identify with that.   ac_lmfao

Still crying? Would you like another box of tissues?

If my motivation for banning you was personal then what was the motivation that was used when you were banned by other mods?..... :laugh3:

I believe you have been ejected from the game 3 times here, maybe 4 and who knows how many times on VF. I can only take credit once. Wow, mods have some mighty strong feelings about you.... :laugh3:

I wonder why that is?.....Maybe because you are a little rat fuck, skinhead, PI LIFTING, wanker?.. ac_umm

I've been banned twice, once by you and the other time by Kiebers.  Like I said, you get away with a lot more shit on here than some of the rest of us, namely your foul mouthed rants and general flaming.  

Funny how that works isn't it?   ac_umm

And don't get me started about your influence in turning the private sub into a female only space, which Kiebers took the flack for.   ac_toofunny

My influence in turning the pro ate sub into female only space????

You did that all by yourself, you PI lifting little shit weasel.

All I did was call attention to the fact that you have a penchant for stealing private info from other sites so you can pile on with your juvenile trolling.

Let's not forget that I also got you reinstated. Fash can bare that out.....you ignorant little wretch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

However, applying personal bias to his role as a mod is not acceptable, and he does this constantly.

But that doesn't mean he has never let his personal feelings guide some of his decisions.

If my motivation for banning you was personal then what was the motivation that was used when you were banned by other mods?..... :laugh3:

I believe you have been ejected from the game 3 times here, maybe 4 and who knows how many times on VF. I can only take credit once. Wow, mods have some mighty strong feelings about you.... :laugh3:

I wonder why that is?.....Maybe because you are a little rat fuck, skinhead, PI LIFTING, wanker?.. ac_umm

I've been banned twice, once by you and the other time by Kiebers.  Like I said, you get away with a lot more shit on here than some of the rest of us, namely your foul mouthed rants and general flaming.  

And don't get me started about your influence in turning the private sub into a female only space, which Kiebers took the flack for.   ac_toofunny

All I did was call attention to the fact that you have a penchant for stealing private info from other sites so you can pile on with your juvenile trolling.

Let's not forget that I also got you reinstated. Fash can bare that out.....you ignorant little wretch.

You do realise that the so called PI was a photoshopped pic of something which Semen had already posted on here previously?

Hardly a huge invasion of privacy is it....  :001_rolleyes:

Renee

You do realise that the so called PI was a photoshopped pic of something which Semen had already posted on here previously?

Apparently it was enough of a breach of forum rules for you to get spanked for it.

And BTW, you've been banned more than twice...to my knowledge once by me for Neo Nazi content, once by...I forget who,.. for inappropriate comments about killing Jew's and the latest by Kiebs for the use of PI.

There may have been more...I don't keep a running list. But given your penchant for being a whiny little shit rat and professional avoider of the truth, I wouldn't expect you to own up to it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

*sniff*...you used to say those things to me...

:sad:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"His name is ...........

Or so it says on 4Chan.  ac_toofunny

Is there anywhere on this website that says the rules don't apply to RR? I did direct a thread to guests about PI. I just assumed everyone was intelligent enough realize the rules applied to members as well. Thanks for proving me wrong. Make me take time away from my break because you and others are too juvenile and ignorant to realize[size=120] posting someones name without their permission is indeed breaking the rules[/size]. Go play at 4 chan or VF for a few days.[/quote]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

[size=110]You do realize[/size] the reason you were timed out was you posted his name. Surely you realize that since I quoted it as the offense after editing it, and I named it as the offense in my post.  

Quote from: "SCOUSE"His name is ...........

Or so it says on 4Chan.  ac_toofunny

Is there anywhere on this website that says the rules don't apply to RR? I did direct a thread to guests about PI. I just assumed everyone was intelligent enough realize the rules applied to members as well. Thanks for proving me wrong. Make me take time away from my break because you and others are too juvenile and ignorant to realize[size=120] posting someones name without their permission is indeed breaking the rules[/size]. Go play at 4 chan or VF for a few days.

Kiebers.

ac_smile  ac_hithere

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Why time out?

What is the point?

Just remove the offending post.

Everybody gets on with their lives.

Just putting it out there...did you dream of being a cop one day??

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hi Fash....

It's so nice to see you kiebers.

ac_smile

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Thank you. Seems there may be a couple that don't share that opinion.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Thank you. Seems there may be a couple that don't share that opinion.  :laugh:  :laugh:

I am not part of that couple either.

Blurt

Oh, we all know exactly what couple you're a part of, Seoul!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why time out?

What is the point?

Just remove the offending post.

Everybody gets on with their lives.

Just putting it out there...did you dream of being a cop one day??

Coming from a poster that wanted me shitcanned for my mere presence here alone?

Rich...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview