The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blurt, it won't work...

Started by Angry White Male, June 06, 2017, 02:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

In heels, you'll be like 6' 6" tall.  And I know you're hearty...  A real Hearty Boy!  (remember Hardy Boys books?  lolz!)  So I figure about 220 lbs for sure.

Your transformation just won't work.  And what about the mean five-o'clock shadow you'll be rockin'?

It's not going to fucking work satisfactorily, and you will be disappointed with the outcome if you chop the gherkin... if you chop the pickle.

You really must find peace utilizing other tactics...  Other means.

I kid you not...  We have ALL seen people fucking with their bodies...  Fucking with their faces...  Searching for something that they just can never find.  Look at that freak Michael Jackson?  He couldn't stop fucking with his body.  I doubt he was happy (unless in the company of little boys, of course)...

THINK about it, Blurt!

Aryan

He won't listen, in his mind when he gets dolled up he looks like Sharon Stone in her heyday...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"In heels, you'll be like 6' 6" tall.  And I know you're hearty...  A real Hearty Boy!  (remember Hardy Boys books?  lolz!)  So I figure about 220 lbs for sure.

Your transformation just won't work.  And what about the mean five-o'clock shadow you'll be rockin'?

It's not going to fucking work satisfactorily, and you will be disappointed with the outcome if you chop the gherkin... if you chop the pickle.

I kid you not...  We have ALL seen people fucking with their bodies...  Fucking with their faces...  Searching for something that they just can never find.  Look at that freak Michael Jackson?  He couldn't stop fucking with his body.  I doubt he was happy (unless in the company of little boys, of course)...

THINK about it, Blurt!

I remember Herman posting he's six foot one and weighs two hundred and twenty pounds.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"In heels, you'll be like 6' 6" tall.  And I know you're hearty...  A real Hearty Boy!  (remember Hardy Boys books?  lolz!)  So I figure about 220 lbs for sure.

THINK about it, Blurt!

I remember Herman posting he's six foot one and weighs two hundred and twenty pounds.

Is he not?   ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

THINK about it, Blurt!

Is he not?   ac_wot

I've seen Herman's pictures, and he probably is around those dimensions..

If Blurt is as big as Herman, it would be difficult for him to be believable as a woman I think..

He's welcome to try and prove me wrong of course.

Aryan

THINK about it, Blurt!

Is he not?   ac_wot

I've seen Herman's pictures, and he probably is around those dimensions..

If Blurt is as big as Herman, it would be difficult for him to be believable as a woman I think..

Blurt will look fucking ridiculous as a woman, it's just a lot of people on here and VF are too polite to tell him.

Anonymous

Blurt will look fucking ridiculous as a woman, it's just a lot of people on here and VF are too polite to tell him.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"If Blurt is as big as Herman, it would be difficult for him to be believable as a woman I think..

Interesting that you should point this out, Fash.

Judith Butler has been busy throughout her academic career in defining the ways in which our inhabiting of gender is a type of performance--gender performativity.

The funny thing is, a lot of men, in this view, are not "believable" as men (see Mel, for instance), and women not "believable" as women.

Want to prove me wrong, Fashionista, and post a photo of yourself so that we can all confirm that you're actually believable as a woman?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Fash is pretty and petite, I have seen her photo.  

You will look a fucking monstrosity in women's clothes because you're a burly man.  Only someone who is mentally ill would think otherwise.....

Anonymous

Blurt, you post a picture to see which gender "you're inhabiting". But, not sitting on a Harley Davidson or we'll assume it's Herman. :laugh3:

Blurt

I've posted lots of my pix, Jock.

Never seen any the members' here, with the exception of RW, Mel, Sham Lee, and Inspector Sillypants.

You are all visual strangers to me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blurt"I've posted lots of my pix, Jock.

Never seen any the members' here, with the exception of RW, Mel, Sham Lee, and Inspector Sillypants.

Ahem!!!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Ahem!!!!!!

x2  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I posted my picture when I was in PP. And I saw pictures of Fash, Scouse, Berry, and shin when I was there.

With people like TD and SMP floating around I don't blame anyone for not wanting to share photos or personal information. Hence, why the private sub exists.

Blurt

Quote from: "kiebers"

Ahem!!!!!!

And Keebs!  ac_blush

Now that's a beautiful man!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Sorry, Blazor... never seen yer mug.

Saw Skinz's mug shot (who hasn't?), saw the wasp-waisted Kitty's, saw Evs, a couple of others, maybe a few stragglers here and there, but, if ever I saw your face, Blaze, it burned into my eyes so much that I have no memory of your features.

Sorry.
Aimin\' to misbehave.