The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WAR!!! Australia V Canada.

Started by Bricktop, June 07, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He was in moving sea water. The "wounds" are, quite literally, pin pricks.

It looks a lot worse in the picture because the bleeding has mingled with the water to make it look like a massive attack...when it was wiped clean and bandaged, he just had a lot of small pricks.

A lot like Canada, really.

It looks very bad, which is why I find it hard to believe he didn't notice before it got to that point.

realgrimm

Have a great time in Australia, just stay outta any wooded area and for Christs sake stay outta the water the lice swim in colonies  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Have a great time in Australia, just stay outta any wooded area and for Christs sake stay outta the water the lice swim in colonies  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Australia is fine as long  as you never go outside.

Bricktop

Just leave the critters alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just leave the critters alone.

No problem.

realgrimm

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Just leave the critters alone.

No problem.

:laugh3:

Wheres Crocodile Dundee when you need him

cc

That was appropriate ... and funny  :laugh:

Edit - Sorry, I'm very tired and thought of the TV Aussie jerkoff who tried one stunt too many
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That was appropriate ... and funny  :laugh:

Edit - Sorry, I'm very tired and thought of the TV Aussie jerkoff who tried one stunt too many

Steve Irwin

realgrimm

Quote from: "cc"That was appropriate ... and funny  :laugh:

The greatest Australian Hero

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nbJnEpG0w

cc

lol, ya, Steve Irwin. That's the guy that came to mind. Thanks

I remember seeing him have his little kid very near to a crock on land ... that did it for me

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"lol, ya, Steve Irwin. That's the guy that came to mind. Thanks

I remember seeing him have his little kid very near to a crock on land ... that did it for me

I'm surprised he lived as long as he did.

cc

Ya. I couldn't watch the kid one ... having lived in Florida where I learned how fast gators can accelerate from a dead stop. I'm suspect crocks are at least equally as fast

In fact, saw an old flick of a fast horse vs gator .. standing start for 50 feet. Guess who got to the 50 ft mark first.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya. I couldn't watch the kid one ... having lived in Florida where I learned how fast gators can accelerate from a dead stop. I'm suspect crocks are at least equally as fast

In fact, saw an old flick of a fast horse vs gator .. standing start for 50 feet. Guess who got to the 50 ft mark first.

Crocs are a lot more aggressive than gators. Usually they are.

cc

That is my understanding also

Mostly gators in Florida but there are some salt , or rather brackish, water crocks  on the East Coast and they are bad news for anyone near them

Some of the picnicking we did in Florida parks makes me shiver now that I know how fast gators are off the line. Later, got to see one take off from a water hole from a distance and it was scary quick on the draw. They poop out after 60 or so feet but accelerate very fast off the line

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That is my understanding also

Mostly gators in Florida but there are some salt , or rather brackish, water crocks  on the East Coast and they are bad news for anyone near them

Some of the picnicking we did in Florida parks makes me shiver now that I know how fast gators are off the line. Later, got to see one take off from a water hole from a distance and it was scary quick on the draw. They poop out after 60 or so feet but accelerate very fast off the line

That's good to know for anyone planning on travelling to Florida for the first time.