Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

WAR!!! Australia V Canada.

Started by Bricktop, June 07, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

We have AC DC, you have Nickelback.

You have Dan Ackroyd, we have Russell Crowe.

You have Gigi Gorgeous, we have Dame Edna.

We have Gordy, you have Mel...er....that's a draw.

TRIUMPH!!!

Blurt

AC/DC never had a successful run in Las Vegas; CĂ©line Dion did!

We have Jim Carey; you have Yahoo Serious.

Your wildlife entertainers get eaten by wildlife; ours don't!

We have RW; you have, well, Gordy.

We're a six-hour plane ride away from the heart of the English-speaking world; you're half a world away!

VICTORY IS OURS!!!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"There's no way cc would respond to this but I have no doubt she meant what she said.  She's welcome to her opinion.  It's actually a refreshing departure from her Islamic hatefest.

I have no doubt we're not getting the whole context.

It's too bad cc won't respond, not that I blame. I find her candour about Islam a refreshing change from the garbage we're fed by the chattering class deniers.

RW

I think it's pretty clear what she thinks of Canada.

It's funny how many times I've ask you to clarify your position on Islam to get no response.

Interesting...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Australia is too hot.

When the Abo's look like true niggers, you KNOW it's just too hot for white people!

I hate the heat!  I hate a sweaty ass!  Swamp ass!

However, the people seem OK.  If I win the lottery, maybe I buy a recreational condo there.

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"If I win the lottery, maybe I buy a recreational condo there.

AUSTRALIA LOSES!!!

ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think it's pretty clear what she thinks of Canada.

It's funny how many times I've ask you to clarify your position on Islam to get no response.

Interesting...

I think it's pretty clear that other people are talking for her.

I've explained to you numerous times what Islam is all about. But, since you've forgotten again, I will remind you once again.

Islam is a despicable conquering ideology on par with Stalinism or fascism. It was created by a violent pedophile and is antithetical to civilized society. It is not a religion and religious protections as well as well as tax free status should be removed.

Bricktop

Australia has won the cricket, rugby, netball and hockey world cups. It has qualified for the soccer world cup.

Australia wins more Olympic medals than Canada...except for that biased "winter" snow fest.

Australia speaks English. Canada speaks American.

Australians can go for days without water. Canada WISHES they had less water.

Australia grows its own bananas.

This is getting embarrassing...Canada is being CRUSHED!!!

Angry White Male

I've been racking my brain, trying to find even one thing that Canada excels at globally, and I pretty much came up empty...

However, there is one thing...  The ability to convert Metric to Imperial measurements, and back.

Since we generally use Imperial measurements for many things, but are mandated at a Federal level to use Metric, many have become good at calculating without the use of a calculator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Australia has won the cricket, rugby, netball and hockey world cups. It has qualified for the soccer world cup.

Australia wins more Olympic medals than Canada...except for that biased "winter" snow fest.

Australia speaks English. Canada speaks American.

Australians can go for days without water. Canada WISHES they had less water.

Australia grows its own bananas.

This is getting embarrassing...Canada is being CRUSHED!!!

And the levels of government are even more intrusive and crazy than in this country and that's saying something.

realgrimm

Does Australia even get snow...hahaha I bet it doesn't .. can't even enjoy the  full spectrum of weather , just lots and lots of shitty dry heat,with bugs the size of fists hovering around your face...No thanx

CANADA!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Does Australia even get snow...hahaha I bet it doesn't .. can't even enjoy the  full spectrum of weather , just lots and lots of shitty dry heat,with bugs the size of fists hovering around your face...No thanx

CANADA!!

In some mountainous areas in the Southern part of the country they get can get snowfalls.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/417d924268bf99d2a7b68c16d87f3a63/tumblr_orais2E7Wq1ris16so1_500.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/417d924268bf99d2a7b68c16d87f3a63/tumblr_orais2E7Wq1ris16so1_500.png">

:laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "realgrimm"Does Australia even get snow...hahaha I bet it doesn't .. can't even enjoy the  full spectrum of weather , just lots and lots of shitty dry heat,with bugs the size of fists hovering around your face...No thanx

CANADA!!

BZZZZZZZZZT. WRONG.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8442/7836004526_eccea355e7_k.jpg">

Another goal to AUSTRALIA!!!