Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

ATTN: Iron Horse Jockey.

Started by Angry White Male, June 11, 2017, 03:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Blurt, Rockabilly...  That's ALL you need to ever know!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You think you know me...  You don't!

Why would I want to know you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was just as irrational as Mel is when I was an alcoholic.

If I may be bold...what made you stop drinking?  How do you manage not drinking now?

Good question. I was 35 years old when CP put me into the "dry out" program for the second time in a decade. The visiting nurse was what did it for me. She took an interest in my well being that no counsellor ever did. She has been my wife for twelve years now.

I fell off the wagon twice after my last residential stay. But, it has been twelve years since alcohol touched my lips. ac_dance

What a story iron horse jockey..

A creative person could turn it into a book and or movie..

Congratulations on your sobriety and your marriage.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was just as irrational as Mel is when I was an alcoholic.

If I may be bold...what made you stop drinking?  How do you manage not drinking now?

Good question. I was 35 years old when CP put me into the "dry out" program for the second time in a decade. The visiting nurse was what did it for me. She took an interest in my well being that no counsellor ever did. She has been my wife for twelve years now.

I fell off the wagon twice after my last residential stay. But, it has been twelve years since alcohol touched my lips. ac_dance

What a story iron horse jockey..

A creative person could turn it into a book and or movie..

Congratulations on your sobriety and your marriage.

ac_smile

Thanks Fash.