News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Interesting Fact About Patrick Swayze's Last Days...

Started by Angry White Male, June 11, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Mr. Swayze was a true gentleman, but his wife was a beast at the end!

There is word that, in his final days, she physically abused him until he agreed to change his will, allocating more in her favour.

Of course, he was bedridden in his last days, and there's also word that his wife (that was also his primary caregiver), left him rolling around in his own shit while bedridden.  She refused to take care of him, and just let him lie in his own piss and shit!

What a beast she was!  I'm glad he eventually found peace...  R.I.P. Mr. Swayze.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Mr. Swayze was a true gentleman, but his wife was a beast at the end!

There is word that, in his final days, she physically abused him until he agreed to change his will, allocating more in her favour.

Of course, he was bedridden in his last days, and there's also word that his wife (that was also his primary caregiver), left him rolling around in his own shit while bedridden.  She refused to take care of him, and just let him lie in his own piss and shit!

What a beast she was!  I'm glad he eventually found peace...  R.I.P. Mr. Swayze.

Which tabloid did you read this in? :001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Which tabloid did you read this in? :001_rolleyes:

I don't post shit from tabloids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Which tabloid did you read this in? :001_rolleyes:

Of course you do. All girls like you and rohomo do..

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

Give Mel a break....he's a big Patrick Swayze fan. He's probably masturbated while watching "Roadhouse" at least 2 dozen times.

Just don't get him started on his Judy Garland fetish..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Give Mel a break....he's a big Patrick Swayze fan. He's probably masturbated while watching "Roadhouse" at least 2 dozen times.

Just don't get him started on his Judy Garland fetish..... :laugh3:

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Judy Garland was pretty fine looking in WOZ...

More women should strive to look like her in WOZ, instead of becoming fat, repulsive beasts!

Berry Sweet

True...