News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Interesting case concerning "free speech"...

Started by Angry White Male, June 11, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

And if you want to know what I was convicted of Mischief for, I purposely bent the antennae on a marked police cruiser one night, a bit too drunk to realize the cop was hiding in a darkened door recess about 40 feet away!

Even the Judge joked, that I actually bent it in a nice, clean, aerodynamic bend after viewing the picture!

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"Some offenses should not have publication ban..

All non violent offenses should though.

It's a breach of a person's privacy.
gay, conservative and proud

Blurt

Best to think about your privacy before you commit a crime.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Quote from: "Blurt"Best to think about your privacy before you commit a crime.

There are lots of middle aged people who wish they had thought about that before they got caught with a bag of weed in the car. But, how many eighteen year olds think about being middle aged.
gay, conservative and proud

Blurt

Quote from: "Thiel"

There are lots of middle aged people who wish they had thought about that before they got caught with a bag of weed in the car. But, how many eighteen year olds think about being middle aged.

You don't need to think about being middle aged.

You only need to think about not committing a crime.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Whatever you're thinking, it's obvious you forgotten what it's like to be a kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Whatever you're thinking, it's obvious you forgotten what it's like to be a kid.

Old Blurt also forgot how to  work and pay his own way. On second thought he didn't forget, he remembers sponging off of others all too well.

Anonymous

That's a good example of where a publicity ban is necessary Thiel..

Blurt

No, I remember very clearly what it's like to be a kid. My childhood simply didn't include the commission of crimes.

Why is this so hard to grasp?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

No, I remember very clearly what it's like to be a kid. My childhood simply didn't include the commission of crimes.

Why is this so hard to grasp?

Nor did mine and it would be presumptuous for one to assume Thiel or iron horse jockey's did..

There should be publicity bans on misdemeanours from decades ago.