woman at walk in clinic in Mississauga, Ontario demands white doctor for son

Started by Anonymous, June 20, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Is this woman drunk.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKx315yPtk

Anonymous

Anonymous

So, if her son was very sick and she couldn't get a white doctor without brown teeth, would she let her son die?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So, if her son was very sick and she couldn't get a white doctor without brown teeth, would she let her son die?

I would hope that isn't true.

Renee

I thought it was illegal to record people verbally without their knowledge. I know it is in most states in the US.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Not in Canada and definitely not in public as you have no presumption of privacy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Im 50/50 on this.  She couldve taken any doc as I wouldve...my family doc is persian and shes great! As for asking for a white doc, she had every right too...chinese people ask for chinese docs or ei ask for ei doc, etc but if a white asks for white, its instantly considered racist.  Thats not fair.

This IS Canada and we have rights and freedoms, we are lucky to have these rights.  Canada is also a french and english speaking country...all signs should be posted as such.  I am seeing a lot of signs on bus stops that are cantonese and not one word of english...this only caters to a specific group and not everyone as a whole.  So dont go saying white people are racist, people are separating themselves by doing this.  We cant be multiculteral if everything is in a different language and if people only huddle into their own racial groups.  Go beyond the horizon, learn English (or french) and accept everyone as a whole for a better world, but thats not going to happen...its only going to get worse.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Not in Canada and definitely not in public as you have no presumption of privacy.

So public or private surveillance cameras can record audio in Canada?...interesting.

Can that audio be used in a court of law if necessary?

In many states in the US as well as federal law require one person involved in the conversation to have prior knowledge of the recording and they must consent to being recorded.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Not in Canada and definitely not in public as you have no presumption of privacy.

So public or private surveillance cameras can record audio in Canada?...interesting.

Can that audio be used in a court of law if necessary?

In many states in the US as well as federal law require one person involved in the conversation to have prior knowledge of the recording and they must consent to being recorded.

That law applies in Canada as well but only to private conversations.  In public, there is no expectation of privacy.

The test is a "reasonable expectation of privacy".  If a normal, sane person would have the expectation of privacy, it would be considered private communication.  AFAIK, when in public, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is this woman drunk.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKx315yPtk
Probably just stupid.

Angry White Male

Two problems here...

Being a white trash fat fuck...

AND, living in a big city that's clearly not White.

You have to know where you live...  I live where I do for a reason.  Should I move, it would be for certain reasons.

Fat white bitch has the typical attitude that all fucking fat people (and women) have (remember, they used to be jolly at one time), but since they have gained their 'freedom' now, they are just as bad as your average Negro refugee.

This is why I stay single, and will not touch a white bitch, unless she has cash...

If uppity nigger-whitey bitch wants a white Doctor, she should improve her lifestyle to allow herself to live in a place where there are white Doctors expected.

I live where I do, for a reason.  If it gets bad for me, I will move.

Anonymous

:ththbored:
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Two problems here...

Being a white trash fat fuck...

AND, living in a big city that's clearly not White.

You have to know where you live...  I live where I do for a reason.  Should I move, it would be for certain reasons.

Fat white bitch has the typical attitude that all fucking fat people (and women) have (remember, they used to be jolly at one time), but since they have gained their 'freedom' now, they are just as bad as your average Negro refugee.

This is why I stay single, and will not touch a white bitch, unless she has cash...

If uppity nigger-whitey bitch wants a white Doctor, she should improve her lifestyle to allow herself to live in a place where there are white Doctors expected.

I live where I do, for a reason.  If it gets bad for me, I will move.

Good for you. :ththbored: