The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

RW, I'm Willing to Wager a Bet...

Started by Angry White Male, June 24, 2017, 12:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

That you think that the refugee Syrian Muslim that beat the shit out of his wife for 30 minutes with a hockey stick "just didn't know any better" and "should have been better versed in Canada's laws"...

I am willing to bet that you believe he didn't know that what he was doing here was wrong, as he is simply not familiar with our laws?

I'll be honest though....  The use of a Hockey Stick did make me laugh!  Evil!

RW

No, I think that guy is a wife beating piece of shit like all the other wife beating pieces of shit out there.  He should be charged with assault.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

He IS charged with assault!

The Liberal Left are claiming that we didn't do our duty in explaining to him the laws of the new country, and perhaps he should be found not guilty!

Angry White Male

Just like a Russian mail order bride that doesn't know about North American divorce laws before she even steps foot on that plane...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He IS charged with assault!

The Liberal Left are claiming that we didn't do our duty in explaining to him the laws of the new country, and perhaps he should be found not guilty!

People make all sorts of excuses for shit.  Ignorance of the law has never been a valid defense.  But no harm in focusing on informing immigrants (and everyone else for that matter) about laws.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

You don't think they already know the laws here?

Angry White Male

Then again, stupid White people try from time to time also, to smuggle drugs into a not-so-forgiving country...

Again, they KNEW the risk...  They KNOW the laws there.  That's why I find it hard to feel sorry for them...

Yes, there ARE some countries that will sentence you to 30 years hard labour for smuggling drugs...  Do NOT tell me that you weren't aware, when you were planning to smuggle drugs into said country...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You don't think they already know the laws here?

When were we ever taught laws?  I find it interesting that schools will teach us about Egypt and how to write a fucking haiku but we aren't taught basic rights and basic laws.  Employment law, labour law, criminal law, tenancy law, human rights, consumer law, traffic law, etc should be taught in high school and mandatory.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That's it.

Feed the troll.

That will make him go away.

:001_rolleyes:

When are you going to stop ignoring this piece of shit??

Aryan

Those turd worlders have completely different ethics and morals to westerners, its no wonder that we aren't compatible  with them.    

Good luck trying to explain that to a wooly brained libtard though.....

realgrimm

Sad as it is with the Llbtard hug it out agenda ,there is a process before an immigrant can be landed they have to be sworn into that country proving they understand and acknowledge the laws charters and the history that defines the moral conduct of that countries society .. So unless he's an illegal (therefore gets deported) he needs to feel the wrath of the legal system.. FUCK their religion when it infringes on anothers quality of life or effects the countries moral fiber..

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's it.

Feed the troll.

That will make him go away.

:001_rolleyes:

When are you going to stop ignoring this piece of shit??

I'm not ignoring him now.

Take the hint already.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "realgrimm"Sad as it is with the Llbtard hug it out agenda ,there is a process before an immigrant can be landed they have to be sworn into that country proving they understand and acknowledge the laws charters and the history that defines the moral conduct of that countries society .. So unless he's an illegal (therefore gets deported) he needs to feel the wrath of the legal system.. FUCK their religion when it infringes on anothers quality of life or effects the countries moral fiber..

There ya go.  

Ignorance is no excuse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Sad as it is with the Llbtard hug it out agenda ,there is a process before an immigrant can be landed they have to be sworn into that country proving they understand and acknowledge the laws charters and the history that defines the moral conduct of that countries society .. So unless he's an illegal (therefore gets deported) he needs to feel the wrath of the legal system.. FUCK their religion when it infringes on anothers quality of life or effects the countries moral fiber..

Do you mean the citizenship test realgrimm?

That happens in Canada a least three years after a person has landed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No, I think that guy is a wife beating piece of shit like all the other wife beating pieces of shit out there.  He should be charged with assault.

Exactly, his ethnicity or where he's from has nothing to do with it. We have plenty of abusive alcoholic guys who were born in this country.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a tad rich that a misogynistic asshole like Mel suddenly cares about women?