Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Mel is taking me out for dinner!

Started by Berry Sweet, June 24, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "weebles"Make or buy an Awsome dinner with some nice wine  and go drive somewhere nice and have a romatic picnic at the top of Grouse Mountain.

HA! I did this yesterday. Hiked up to Apple Orchard Falls, had subs and wine.

Apple Orchard Falls....the name sounds beautiful.

Its a 200 foot waterfall. I like hiking to lots of places. Lots of waterfalls in the area. Heres a few pics of Apple Orchard falls.....

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/abfccff19b.jpg">

This is to the right...

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/c5941ad003.jpg">

Right in front, dont this look like a guerilla lol?

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/a2d72cac0b.jpg">

I think you mean gorilla.

Nice scenery Blazor. :thumbup:

RW

Quote from: "weebles"Nice pic blazor if you ever end up in B.C. let me know will take the PU truck and go wheeling with one of the Jeep clubs plus their is B.C.'s famous "Herbs" with lots of "THC" and BigFoot lives here I think :scratchhead(2):

I like your style!
Beware of Gaslighters!

weebles

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "weebles"Nice pic blazor if you ever end up in B.C. let me know will take the PU truck and go wheeling with one of the Jeep clubs plus their is B.C.'s famous "Herbs" with lots of "THC" and BigFoot lives here I think :scratchhead(2):

I like your style!

LOL well mostly just see White Tail Deer and  Black and Brown bears and some really cool Whiskey Jacks that eat Cashews right out of your hand they are so tame.

They seem to know kirkland Brand Cashews are more expensive then a cheap bag of Crappytire Brand shelled peanuts they is some smart birds  :laugh:

RW

That's a typical day in these parts.  We have deer and bears everywhere.
Beware of Gaslighters!

weebles

Quote from: "RW"That's a typical day in these parts.  We have deer and bears everywhere.

Same here I think one of our local Black Bears is hooked on Pizzahuts leftover pizza crust next time I sould ask the bear to tip the delivery driver  :laugh:

RW

Lol!!!

Those blacks are such little devils!
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blazor

Thanks, lol sounds like fun! Dont know if you saw, but I was in Seattle last month for a week. Was real nice, and saw a big wooden bigfoot lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I think you mean gorilla.

Nice scenery Blazor. :thumbup:

Oops, yeah that would make a difference lol. Thanks lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Good pics mate.

ac_drinks

weebles

Quote from: "RW"Lol!!!

Bah Black and White are just shades much like the Spirit Bear is rare subspecies of the American Black Bear just the Sprit bear proably is on a healthy diet  even though it may enjoy Pizzahut pizza from time to time. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "RW"Lol!!!

Bah Black and White are just shades much like the Spirit Bear is rare subspecies of the American Black Bear just the Sprit bear proably is on a healthy diet  even though it may enjoy Pizzahut pizza from time to time. :laugh:

And the Alaskan brown bear is a grizzly, but usually bigger than ones further South.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He's gonna take me to the keg!  Then hes gonna let me drive his bike!

Since you're riding it, you can take his fucking training wheels off.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Li'l Angel"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He's gonna take me to the keg!  Then hes gonna let me drive his bike!

Since you're riding it, you can take his fucking training wheels off.

Yes I can show him how its done.

Berry Sweet

Altho Mel wants to take me to the keg, I see him more as making mac n cheese to nibble on at pigeon park.