Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've gotta tell you this story...

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2017, 08:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Years ago I did landscape maintenance for a season, and they hired this really skanky bitch.

First off, she was one of those people that would come right up to within inches of your face when she talked to you...

But that's not all...  She wore these shorts, but wouldn't wear any panties...  She'd often stand with one leg up on, say, a picnic table bench, and you could see her mangled twat!  It was fucking gross!  Looked like gnarly tree bark!  Fuck!

Then she'd tell us how she'd deal drugs to her two teenage daughters.

She eventually got fired for bringing her crack pipe to work one day, and showing it off to the rest of us.

We asked her, "You smoke crack?"  Her reply? "Doesn't everyone?"

Truly one of the stankiest bitches I ever had the pleasure of knowing...

RW

We don't care about your women hating bullshit asshole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"We don't care about your women hating bullshit asshole.

Fuck off outta my thread, cripple... I'm not done yet.

Angry White Male

Actually, she was the second crack head the boss employed.

The first one was a dude that ended up taking the company truck, and going on a crack bender in the DTES.  The boss had to go there and find him.

You see, the boss was one of those types that thought people should be given a second chance...  That changed after that season, when he adopted a "no crack head" policy.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Years ago I did landscape maintenance for a season, and they hired this really skanky bitch.

First off, she was one of those people that would come right up to within inches of your face when she talked to you...

But that's not all...  She wore these shorts, but wouldn't wear any panties...  She'd often stand with one leg up on, say, a picnic table bench, and you could see her mangled twat!  It was fucking gross!  Looked like gnarly tree bark!  Fuck!

Then she'd tell us how she'd deal drugs to her two teenage daughters.

She eventually got fired for bringing her crack pipe to work one day, and showing it off to the rest of us.

We asked her, "You smoke crack?"  Her reply? "Doesn't everyone?"

Truly one of the stankiest bitches I ever had the pleasure of knowing...

Mel's first girlfriend....
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Actually, she was the second crack head the boss employed.

The first one was a dude that ended up taking the company truck, and going on a crack bender in the DTES.  The boss had to go there and find him.

You see, the boss was one of those types that thought people should be given a second chance...  That changed after that season, when he adopted a "no crack head" policy.

From then on he only hired big mouthed, know it all, functional, alcoholics... ac_biggrin

I guess you can't blame your ex boss. I suppose bailing out a dumbass for a DUI once in a while is preferable to dealing with crackheads on a daily basis... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

The male crack head eventually became homeless while employed, so the boss bought this old Dodge camper van, which was in fairly decent shape, to house him in...

Once the crack head finally got fired, the boss had to clean out the camper van, including the shit holding tank...

Months of toxic crack shit in there actually pressurized the system, so when it was opened to drain it, he was sprayed with toxic, slimy crack shit!

Too fucking funny!

Angry White Male

A dude with Crohn's was briefly employed also, but he had to be let go since he had to shit all the time...

Half the working day dude would spend on the shitter.

Blurt

Two crackheads (and at least two idiots who shit their pants) earning a buck making properties beautiful.

Sounds legit.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

No troll in this thread, Blurt!  It was the funniest shit!

Angry White Male

I stuck around for the season, since those that did received a week long Mexican cruise!  Not all expenses paid, but all travel and cruise ship expenses paid!

Blurt

Oh, I'm sure everything here is on the up and up.

I'm just not sure you and I are thinking of the same thing when you talk about a mangled twat in this thread.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

I'm fucking telling you Blurt...  She'd rock her mangled cunt for all to see.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, I'm sure everything here is on the up and up.

I'm just not sure you and I are thinking of the same thing when you talk about a mangled twat in this thread.

I bet you checked yours to see that is was a lovely flower not something in a car crash.

I am a cunt expert. Youse have all helped.  ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, I'm sure everything here is on the up and up.

I bet you checked yours to see that is was a lovely flower not something in a car crash.

I am a cunt expert. Youse have all helped.  ac_lmfao

Pig