Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've gotta tell you this story...

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2017, 08:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Years ago I did landscape maintenance for a season, and they hired this really skanky bitch.

First off, she was one of those people that would come right up to within inches of your face when she talked to you...

But that's not all...  She wore these shorts, but wouldn't wear any panties...  She'd often stand with one leg up on, say, a picnic table bench, and you could see her mangled twat!  It was fucking gross!  Looked like gnarly tree bark!  Fuck!

Then she'd tell us how she'd deal drugs to her two teenage daughters.

She eventually got fired for bringing her crack pipe to work one day, and showing it off to the rest of us.

We asked her, "You smoke crack?"  Her reply? "Doesn't everyone?"

Truly one of the stankiest bitches I ever had the pleasure of knowing...

Where the fuck do you think little lawn mowing outfits recruited from?  The grad program in law at Osgoode Hall you little fucking dummy.

Angry White Male

I forgot to add, the kid with Crohn's had feet that pointed sideways, as opposed to straight ahead like most people...  So it was funny as hell just to watch him walk around, when he wasn't spending half the day on the shitter.

We also had a guy that looked like Frankenstein, if you can believe that possible!

The two crack heads were the best though...  From a mangled, gnarly vag that she'd show off, to the dude loading up the holding tank with pressurizing toxic crack shit that covered the boss from head toe...  It was comedic gold!

Some jobs and people are easily forgotten...  When you work with people like that, and see things like that, you remember for all time!

We told the boss he should stop hiring crackheads...  After the second one he finally admitted that he was "done with crack heads"...  Pure gold!

GORDY GAMBINO

Alckys and trucks....no mate rather have them stoned man.

Get some fucken drugs inta ya ya cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She'd often stand with one leg up on, say, a picnic table bench, and you could see her mangled twat!  It was fucking gross!  Looked like gnarly tree bark!  Fuck!

The capatain was there!  I bet you couldnt wait to go to work for that gnarly snatch!  Did you use her as a reference for your current job?

GORDY GAMBINO

Any port in a storm.

Even a Chuggy got blown off course honey you Ethereal leg opener
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Li'l Angel"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Years ago I did landscape maintenance for a season, and they hired this really skanky bitch.

First off, she was one of those people that would come right up to within inches of your face when she talked to you...

But that's not all...  She wore these shorts, but wouldn't wear any panties...  She'd often stand with one leg up on, say, a picnic table bench, and you could see her mangled twat!  It was fucking gross!  Looked like gnarly tree bark!  Fuck!

She eventually got fired for bringing her crack pipe to work one day, and showing it off to the rest of us.

Where the fuck do you think little lawn mowing outfits recruited from?  The grad program in law at Osgoode Hall you little fucking dummy.

GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKEN SHINE BOX.

:pop:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

That movie has taken over your vocabulary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"She'd often stand with one leg up on, say, a picnic table bench, and you could see her mangled twat!  It was fucking gross!  Looked like gnarly tree bark!  Fuck!

The capatain was there!  I bet you couldnt wait to go to work for that gnarly snatch! Did you use her as a reference for your current job?

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yorta smarten the fuck up right
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He thinks he's funny. But we haven't told him how yet.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The capatain was there!  I bet you couldnt wait to go to work for that gnarly snatch!  Did you use her as a reference for your current job?

Mangled twat wasn't the boss, fool!  She was an employee...  Didn't last long, as she got fired when she brought in her crack pipe to show off to everyone.

@realAzhyaAryola

You shouldn't speak that way to Berry who has agreed to meet you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The capatain was there!  I bet you couldnt wait to go to work for that gnarly snatch!  Did you use her as a reference for your current job?

Mangled twat wasn't the boss, fool!  She was an employee...  Didn't last long, as she got fired when she brought in her crack pipe to show off to everyone.

Yes I read the thread...you can use anyone as reference on a resume...I think what I said flew right by you...anyway...nevermind...

Angry White Male

I tend to not use crack heads as a personal reference...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You shouldn't speak that way to Berry who has agreed to meet you.

Berry wants to meet me solely for the reason of fooling me into impregnating her, and then forcing me to empty my accounts by paying child support and alimony!

Ace is not dumb!