The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

As usual Renee can't refute the major parts of the argument, and instead just spews the usual nonsensical venom because she doesn't like what's being said... .   :001_rolleyes:  

So genius, which parts of the essay are wrong?  It's pretty much bang on in every department, despite you regarding it as an 'opinion piece'.  

It's simply an undeniable fact that white people are being displaced and outbred in their native homelands around the globe. Naturally though of course  an obese female with a taste for n1gger cock isn't in the least bit worried about it.  :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As usual Renee can't refute the major parts of the argument, and instead just spews the usual nonsensical venom because she doesn't like what's being said... .   :001_rolleyes:  

So genius, which parts of the essay are wrong?  It's pretty much bang on in every department, despite you regarding it as an 'opinion piece'.  

It's simply an undeniable fact that white people are being displaced and outbred in their native homelands around the globe. Naturally though of course  an obese female with a taste for n1gger cock isn't in the least bit worried about it.  :laugh3:

CITE THE SOURCE, ASSHOLE....or are you trying to take credit for this lengthy pile of unreadable garbage?

This goes squarely back to your inability to provide objective non-biased material to support your arguments. Citing information properly is the only way we the readers can gauge the validity of your crap. But then again nothing you cite is truly valid. It's all twisted alt-right opinion based, faux intellectual, nonsense.

BTW, thanks for proving my other evaluation of your emotional and intellectual maturity...once challenged, you resort to name calling and adhomin attacks...ie.."obese female with a taste for nigger cock".... :laugh3:

You are so full of shit that it isn't even funny anymore....but keep talking, if we are lucky, maybe the few here who still think you are worth keeping around will start to see you as you really are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"As usual Renee can't refute the major parts of the argument, and instead just spews the usual nonsensical venom because she doesn't like what's being said... .   :001_rolleyes:  

CITE THE SOURCE, ASSHOLE....or are you trying to take credit for this lengthy pile of unreadable garbage?

This goes squarely back to your inability to provide objective non-biased material to support your arguments. Citing information properly is the only way we the readers can gauge the validity of your crap. But then again nothing you cite is truly valid. It's all twisted alt-right opinion based, faux intellectual, nonsense.

BTW, thanks for proving my other evaluation of your emotional and intellectual maturity...once challenged, you resort to name calling and adhomin attacks...ie.."obese female with a taste for nigger cock".... :laugh3:

You are so full of shit that it isn't even funny anymore....but keep talking, if we are lucky, maybe the few here who still think you are worth keeping around will start to see you as you really are.

Once again you are dodging the point, what the fuck difference does it make where the source is from or who wrote it?

The fact of the matter is what has been said is 100% right, and you just can't fucking stand it because you are unable to refute any of  it.  ac_lmfao

As for 'keeping me around', its only really you who I constantly lock horns with, and going by your track record of being a generally unpleasant, opinionated, puss filled bag of lard, I think it speaks volumes about who the real problem is around here...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Once again you are dodging the point, what the fuck difference does it make where the source is from or who wrote it?

Are you for real?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I'm genuinely curious as to why you people are so obsessed with seeing a source ?

I'm pretty sure I know why, it's so you can use your favourite method of denial and claim that something is invalid because the source is 'biased'.  

Why not put your thinking caps on and attempt to refute what has been said? Go on, I have every faith in you clowns, honest.   ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm genuinely curious as to why you people are so obsessed with seeing a source ?

Again, are you for real? And I am not talking specifically about your little thread about the poor oppressed white man.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm genuinely curious as to why you people are so obsessed with seeing a source ?

I'm pretty sure I know why, it's so you can use your favourite method of denial and claim that something is invalid because the source is 'biased'.  

Why not put your thinking caps on and attempt to refute what has been said? Go on, I have every faith in you clowns, honest.   ac_toofunny

Because we have standards.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Yeah, sure you do RW, sure you do...  :laugh3:

kiebers

So this is the third thread about this you have created. You said it was popular. At least you put the very first thread in a conspiracy theory sub forum. LOL  I also found this post to someone in that thread to be quite humorous.
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wish you would sling it with the copy n pasta crap. Do you not have an original thought of your own?

After all, the first 8 or so posts you made in each of these threads was....wait for it....copy n pasta crap.... ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

As usual Kiebers weighs and sides with RW, Renee and co, too fucking predictable.  :laugh3:

Why don't you say who that quote was aimed at? IE the resident VF lefty troll Karl, who literally never posts an original thought and instead spends all his time copy and pasting articles.  This is something I rarely do normally....

Talking of posting quality, what the fuck do you actually contribute to the board?  Except for a bit of moderating, which incidentally a 12 yr old kid would be capable of doing.   ac_lmfao  

So far not one single person has raised a valid point about what the essay is actually about, which is very telling indeed, and merely displays the mentality of a certain clique of members on here.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As usual Kiebers weighs and sides with RW, Renee and co, too fucking predictable.  :laugh3:

Why don't you say who that quote was aimed at? IE the resident VF lefty troll Karl, who literally never posts an original thought and instead spends all his time copy and pasting articles.  This is something I rarely do normally....

Talking of posting quality, what the fuck do you actually contribute to the board?  Except for a bit of moderating, which incidentally a 12 yr old kid would be capable of doing.   ac_lmfao  

So far not one single person has raised a valid point about what the essay is actually about, which is very telling indeed, and merely displays the mentality of a certain clique of members on here.

Actually I did not weigh in on anything. You want to deflect with that but all I called you out on was your hypocrisy. That hypocrisy being exactly the fact that you copy pasted and called out someone (don't care who it is, no relevance) for doing the same thing in your thread that started with 8 posts of copy paste.

If I were you I would not talk about posting quality, glass houses and all that. I choose not to participate in politics or extremism because I am not here for drama. I don't post in a lot of threads because I prefer not to create drama with another member here.

Now here's a very serious question for you, would you prefer I moderate you as a 12 year old would. Be very careful of your answer. Ask and you shall receive. I am going to pester you for a yes or no answer so please speak up. If you avoid I will assume the answer is yes and will moderate you accordingly.

As far as not one single person raising a valid point, well that should tell you how popular it is going to be here and how much we care about your thoughts.

And don't forget the question.......I will be waiting.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Ahh I see, you're flexing your mod 'muscle' because I told you some home truths.   ac_toofunny  

Do your worst, I really don't care, its not as though I have broken any rules or anything, this thread is just a discussion, or at least it was supposed to be....

How about actually commenting on the topic of the thread instead of throwing your weight around because you have access to the mod panel?

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh I see, you're flexing your mod 'muscle' because I told you some home truths.   ac_toofunny  

Do your worst, I really don't care, its not as though I have broken any rules or anything, this thread is just a discussion, or at least it was supposed to be....

How about actually commenting on the topic of the thread instead of throwing your weight around because you have access to the mod panel?

You told me nothing. You copy pasted. You have contributed nothing original concerning the subject so why should anyone else. You could have posted a link and made an original comment supporting or questioning but you just stopped with the last paste.

Modding had nothing to do with anything until you brought it up. Calling you out as a hypocrite didn't have anything to do with modding or a mod panel. I would have said the same thing if I was not a mod. Not only that but I knew this thread would wind up as a flame fest so I posted accordingly. After all, 2 pages and no topic contribution from you other than your copy paste tends to make one question the reason behind your thread. Was it a troll? Had to be knowing the responses you would get. And you knew without a doubt the responses you would get here and did it anyway. I think that falls into the realm of a troll....

Oh and you're right, being a hypocrite doesn't break any rules. Just makes for a chuckle when you get called out as one. I laughed at you when I first read your post over there. As far as who made the post you were accusing...I don't like the fucker at all. He is the copy paste king. But the last thing I would think someone would do is call someone else out after starting a thread with 8 posts of copy paste.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh I see, you're flexing your mod 'muscle' because I told you some home truths.   ac_toofunny  

You told me nothing. You copy pasted. You have contributed nothing original concerning the subject so why should anyone else. You could have posted a link and made an original comment supporting or questioning but you just stopped with the last paste.

Modding had nothing to do with anything until you brought it up. Calling you out as a hypocrite didn't have anything to do with modding or a mod panel. I would have said the same thing if I was not a mod. Not only that but I knew this thread would wind up as a flame fest so I posted accordingly. After all, 2 pages and no topic contribution from you other than your copy paste tends to make one question the reason behind your thread. Was it a troll? Had to be knowing the responses you would get. And you knew without a doubt the responses you would get here and did it anyway. I think that fall into the realm of a troll....

Oh and you're right, being a hypocrite doesn't break any rules. Just makes for a chuckle when you get called out as one. I laughed at you when I first read your post over there. As far as who made the post you were accusing...I don't like the fucker at all. He is the copy paste king. But the last thing I would think someone would do is call someone else out after starting a thread with 8 posts of copy paste.

What on earth is the point of me adding my personal viewpoint on the subject when I have voiced my opinion on it numerous times in the past?  

Ok, I agree with everything written, hence why I posted it?  What the fuck is so difficult to comprehend about that ?  :crazy:  

Please, for the fucking love of allah, why don't you engage me in the topic at hand, rather than moan about sources, forum etiquette and all the other irrelevant bollocks.  

How is white genocide coming along in your neighbourhood Kiebers?  Are you and your family a minority yet?