The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
You realise if you let shitty people into your country, that's on you right?

On 'me'?  You do realise that us common folks can't stop who comes into this country right?   ac_unsure

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is colonisation of white people in their own country a positive step in your view?

Dunno.

Let's ask the experts on colonization. Yes, those would be the Africans, the South Americans, the North American Natives, the Middle Eastern nations, The Australian Aboriginals...

Let's ask them how they feel about the colonization of their countries by European crackers. Maybe we could learn a thing or two.

The chickens are coming home to roost, Naziman. Open your mouth, gobble up the guano, and smile.

Do you lefties honestly all read from the same script book of retorts and use them against those who you disagree with?  

I've addressed this point sooooooooooooooooo many fucking times in the past few weeks,  that I'm not even going to dignify it with a response.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

On 'me'?  You do realise that us common folks can't stop who comes into this country right?   ac_unsure

You vote don't you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've addressed this point sooooooooooooooooo many fucking times in the past few weeks,  that I'm not even going to dignify it with a response.

Speechless, eh?

S'what happens when your brain is dry.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

You vote don't you?

Of course he doesn't.

Voting is so mainstream.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

You vote don't you?

Voting is a fucking sham, the Jew controls both sides, just like in the US with the Democrats and the Republicans.  

Any party who gains significant popularity which is not under Kosher control gets crushed , just as the British National Party did back in 2010.  

Voting today is liking choosing cancer or aids, the outcome is inevitably going to be the same.

RW

You vote don't you?

Voting is a fucking sham, the Jew controls both sides, just like in the US with the Democrats and the Republicans.  

Any party who gains significant popularity which is not under Kosher control gets crushed , just as the British National Party did back in 2010.  

Voting today is liking choosing cancer or aids, the outcome is inevitably going to be the same.

Well I guess you're fucked then.

I suggest moving to the boonies to live with the sheep (but just the white ones).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

You vote don't you?

Of course he doesn't.

Voting is so mainstream.

If a nationalist party emerged they would get my vote in a heartbeat, but such a party would never be allowed to make it into mainstream politics.

Bricktop

You vote don't you?

Dude, give it up.

You might as well stand next to a fire hydrant and ask it to disperse Veuve Cliquot.

ac_boring

Aryan

You vote don't you?

I suggest moving to the boonies to live with the sheep (but just the white ones).

Here in the UK things are fucked. Only a civil war and breakdown of the establishment would possibly begin to rectify things, but even then England will never be the same as it was back in the 50's and 60's, unless a right wing government gained power and  made  England white again.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You vote don't you?

Dude, give it up.

You might as well stand next to a fire hydrant and ask it to disperse Veuve Cliquot.

ac_boring

I forget, is that the reason you moved to Aus because of how fucked things are here?

RW

You vote don't you?

Here in the UK things are fucked. Only a civil war and breakdown of the establishment would possibly begin to rectify things, but even then England will never be the same as it was back in the 50's and 60's, unless a right wing government gained power and  made  England white again.

You weren't even alive then FFS.

Are you feeling like other Brits want to revolt too, outside of your peer group that is?  

Anyway if you are going to revolt, you better get on it before you really get outnumbered.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"Honestly, I feel like King Theoden after Sauron, the evil wizard, was cast out of him and Wormtongue stopped whispering sweet destructive nothings into his ear.

I love Lord of the Rings and that scene lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is colonisation of white people in their own country a positive step in your view?

Dunno.

Let's ask the experts on colonization. Yes, those would be the Africans, the South Americans, the North American Natives, the Middle Eastern nations, The Australian Aboriginals...

Let's ask them how they feel about the colonization of their countries by European crackers. Maybe we could learn a thing or two.

The chickens are coming home to roost, Naziman. Open your mouth, gobble up the guano, and smile.

Interesting.

Colonialism, like slavery, was a middle ages abomination that can never be justified.

But it seems that whenever that issue is raised, the finger points only to white, British colonialism. It seems forgotten that the Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and French also indulged. That white Canadians point a disparaging finger at colonialism when in fact that are major beneficiaries seems hypocritical.

But when we look at those colonised nations, are they suffering? There are the obvious; Australia, Canada, New Zealand and of course the US. But how about Hong Kong. Singapore. Malaysia. Indonesia. India. Colonisation brought them systems of government, economy and law that they embraced and have benefited from. These places were colonised largely because a more developed Europe sought to expand their benefits and power to countries that were primitive and stagnant. I don't know about your indigenous peoples, but the Australian aborigine had hardly evolved from the stone age. They had no written language, no technologies such as pottery and metallurgy, no farming or construction of any kind. Had colonisation not occurred, do you think the world would sit and watch these primitives occupy a massive and rich land mass that they weren't utilising?

Tis the way of humanity to expand its power. We may not like it, but in many cases the recipients have prospered. Some, its true, did not. But it wasn't for the lack of trying.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"Honestly, I feel like King Theoden after Sauron, the evil wizard, was cast out of him and Wormtongue stopped whispering sweet destructive nothings into his ear.

I love Lord of the Rings and that scene lol.

That's how I felt the day I stopped talking to Bricktop.  EXACTLY like that.  It was amazing!
Beware of Gaslighters!