The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Question for SCOUSE: Why do you think populations going down is a bad thing?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quotethe very fact that you claim to be right wing is hilarious in itself, when all you do is spew anti-white, leftist bullshit all the time,

I have never seen that Scouse.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Question for SCOUSE: Why do you think populations going down is a bad thing?

When it's the native people of a country being displaced with immigrants, and its government endorsed, you know what is going on is agenda based.    

So you think that 'diversity' in Europe is a good thing while the likes of Africa and the Middle East  are allowed to be racially homogeneous?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Renee"
Watch who the fuck you are calling a "prog".

Anyone who's uncomfortable with discussing what Scouse was talking about.

That's not what a "Prog" is at all.  

:dash1:

Get over the bloody prog comment. Do I think Renee is a prog?  Probably not, but I don't care anyway. The issue is white cultural suicide.

Then stop muddying the issue with your stupid off base labels.  You aren't going to get away with talking out your ass so get used to being called out on the dumbshit you say or smarten the fuck up.  Your choice.

Me muddying the issue? Give me a break. You wanted sources, but you were too damned lazy to look it up yourself, so I did it for you. Then the next deflection was the prog label, and I was applying that in general by the way, not to anyone specifically in this thread.

So, now you have no more deflections. We can talk about the rapidly changing demographics in Western countries.

Aryan

Quotethe very fact that you claim to be right wing is hilarious in itself, when all you do is spew anti-white, leftist bullshit all the time,

I have never seen that Scouse.

The beach whale constantly goes out of her way to argue and contradict with anyone who voices pro white sentiment,  while siding with the likes of RW who is a full blown leftist.    

Its not very 'right wing' behavior is it?   :confused1:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Watch who the fuck you are calling a "prog".

Anyone who's uncomfortable with discussing what Scouse was talking about.

That's not what a "Prog" is at all.  

:dash1:

Get over the bloody prog comment. Do I think Renee is a prog?  Probably not, but I don't care anyway. The issue is white cultural suicide.

Then stop muddying the issue with your stupid off base labels.  You aren't going to get away with talking out your ass so get used to being called out on the dumbshit you say or smarten the fuck up.  Your choice.

Me muddying the issue? Give me a break. You wanted sources, but you were too damned lazy to look it up yourself, so I did it for you. Then the next deflection was the prog label, and I was applying that in general by the way, not to anyone specifically in this thread.

So, now you have no more deflections. We can talk about the rapidly changing demographics in Western countries.

You ASSume I didn't look up the source.  The source is from a non-indexed forum and didn't result on Google.

If you don't want people stopping to make points about the stupid shit you say, quit saying stupid shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"When it's the native people of a country being displaced with immigrants, and its government endorsed, you know what is going on is agenda based.

Yet you don't seem to have a problem with European countries having displaced the natives of America, Australia, Canada and countless others with European immigrants.

But in this current case, whites are not being displaced or systemically murdered. White children aren't being sent to residential schools.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"Question for SCOUSE: Why do you think populations going down is a bad thing?

When it's the native people of a country being displaced with immigrants, and its government endorsed, you know what is going on is agenda based.    

So you think that 'diversity' in Europe is a good thing while the likes of Africa and the Middle East  are allowed to be racially homogeneous?

If I am to go by IHJ's sources, immigration isn't the underlying issue - at least not in the Ukraine.

It's not about allowing them to be homogeneous.  It's that no one wants to live in conflict riddle third world shit holes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"When it's the native people of a country being displaced with immigrants, and its government endorsed, you know what is going on is agenda based.

Yet you don't seem to have a problem with European countries having displaced the natives of America, Australia, Canada and countless others with European immigrants.

Yes because that was a blessing, not a curse...

Anonymous

But in this current case, whites are not being displaced or systemically murdered. White children aren't being sent to residential schools.

Han Chinese displaced the Aboriginal population of Taiwan..

Han Chinese are displacing the native population of Xinjiang, or East Turkestan if you like, today..

I see the former different from the latter as the Natives in the former were more like squatters on the land.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yes because that was a blessing, not a curse...

So you're a complete hypocrite. Especially since natives displaced by Europeans suffered from actual genocide.

The British Empire displaced and murdered millions of natives around the entire world for hundreds of years. Ever since, the UK has needed people from those same regions to keep Britain powerful.

Actions have consequences. Those people never asked to be invaded and occupied. Build a time machine and tell the British Empire to mind its own business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Han Chinese displaced the Aboriginal population of Taiwan..

Han Chinese are displacing the native population of Xinjiang, or East Turkestan if you like, today..

I see the former different from the latter as the Natives in the former were more like squatters on the land.

Disgraceful abuses took place in the Americas and Australia/New Zealand, but I agree it's not the same as going to ancient established countries like China, Vietnam and India and carving them up or taking them outright. They sent all the wealth they looted back to the mother country.

The Americas on the  other hand, along with Australia and New Zealand and even Taiwan were populated by settlers who built advanced nations.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Case closed? I don't fucking think so tubs, the very fact that you claim to be right wing is hilarious in itself, when all you do is spew anti-white, leftist bullshit all the time, while venting your usual brand of crap at anyone who dares to speak the truth about what is happening in the world to white people

Okay dumbass, what is a "white" person? I'm talking scientifically....genetically....traditional anthropological racial classification. Do you even know?

Well shit head, for brevity and for the sake of your limited intelligence, the three major racial classifications are Caucasiod, Mongoloid and Negroid. The Caucasiod race is the anthropological term for Caucasian or "white people". As of today and going all the way back to the late 18th century it has been scientifically accepted that Caucasian comprises Aryan, Semitic, and Hametic people.

So that being the case....do you know what "Semitic" people are?........HEBREWS.....GOD DAMN SATANIC JOOOOOWS, as well as people of Middle Eastern origin.

That scientific fact, you little shit stain, is where all your opinion based white people under siege by non whites falls the fuck apart. Why.....Because like all your mentally deficient kind, you cannot tell one single wit of difference between race and ethnicity. It is simply too difficult a concept for you to fathom because you are unapologetically, butt fucking, stupid.

So in anthropological terms this so called bullshit "white genocide" is in reality a white on white racial crime.... :laugh3:

But of course you are going to ignore that scientific fact because it runs counter to your hate filled, scared shitless, xenophobic, horseshit, narrative.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You clearly  do not give 2 flying fucks about whites being displaced in their homelands or all the Jewish/leftist agendas which are promoted under the guise of 'diversity' and 'globalism'.

Oh look at this.....the hate filled, foaming at the mouth, little, green toothed, turd goes full psychopathic lunatic in front of the entire forum.... :laugh3:

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Now, lets get to the really funny parts of your rebuttal....  you and your idiotic leftist friends have moaned on and on about a source, well here you go, the original thread was from this forum, which despite being called the Conservative Conspiracy Forum, doesn't make what has been said any less true or valid...

http://conserpiracy.boards.net/thread/7/white-genocide">http://conserpiracy.boards.net/thread/7/white-genocide

Happy now? Let me guess what your response will be, something along the line of 'That's a right wing conspiracy forum, so anything that is said on there automatically can be disregarded because it's all based on hate and racism!'.   :oeudC:

I don't have to disparage the source. The same criticisms apply now as they did 3 pages ago...You did enough damage to your argument all by yourself. You probably should have left the link out of it.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You also claim that the entire essay is based on merely opinion, and is not based on fact whatsoever..... Well that's interesting, because doesn't Political Correctness exist?  Along with feminism, Marxism, and racial mixing? All of these agendas are widespread in modern society, or am I wrong?  They are all contributing to the decline of white civilisation in one way or another.  

As for your remark about white genocide, it's in reference to the decline of white people in Europe, the US and Australia, or do you deny that this phenomenon is taking place also?

Again do you know what "genocide" is? Obviously not because you cannot get past the bullshit, alt-right, hate mongering, narrative and you refuse to live in the real world. Declining birth rates among whites has been a fact of life since the end of the baby boom. That was over 50 years ago. As Romero pointed out, there are still many more white people in the western world than non whites. In fact here in the US blacks only make up 13.2 percent of the population and Hispanics only 17 percent. So take your wild-eyed hysteria about white being systematically displaced and shove it up your tea bagging ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"In fact, Fashionista, your family was so enamoured by white culture, they emigrated to one, and you were welcomed with open arms and access to all the advantages.

Show some respect.

You think Fash's family came here for white culture? :laugh:

Just so there is no mistake, my father was persecuted by Chiang Kai Shek and after his death, his son, Chiang Ching Kuo..

My father spent time in jail as a young man, tortured for his opposition to Chiang's, authoritarian far right regime..

He knew as long as the KMT dynasty was in power in Taiwan there would be no future for his family..

This is why my mother came to Canada to give birth to me..

We went back to Taiwan, and returned again as a family when we were permitted to.

Put another way, you sought refuge in a generous, safe, peaceful and harmonious WHITE nation.

Why not Angola?

Cuba?

Saudi Arabia?

Or perhaps Singapore?

No, you chose the safety and protection of a white nation, built on principles of peace and justice for everyone.

Perhaps you wonder why other whites decry their own nation, when people from other nations abandon their homes and family to join it.