The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What???

Started by Aryan, July 11, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"It's fake.

That's good.

I'm just shocked that no one else realised that was bullshit and looked it up before commenting.

Brain drain FTL!

Can you provide the link proving it is fake please.

Do you really give a shit? Does it affect you in any possible way?

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's good.

I'm just shocked that no one else realised that was bullshit and looked it up before commenting.

Brain drain FTL!

Well actually it will be a relief if it is fake considering an innocent baby supposedly bled to death.   ac_unsure

RW

That's good.

Brain drain FTL!

The fact I can't provide a link saying it's true is what makes it fake.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's good.

Brain drain FTL!

Well actually it will be a relief if it is fake considering an innocent baby supposedly bled to death.   ac_unsure

Of course. But, there are some sick people in the world. And I won't waste my online time discerning who is a real crazy and who is fake.

Aryan

That's good.

Brain drain FTL!

The fact I can't provide a link saying it's true is what makes it fake.

Really?  Do you not think that there's a chance that CNN, being the left wing Jew-fest that it is, has decided to remove the article because it risks casting a dark shadow over the LGBT community?   ac_unsure

RW

No other news agency carried the story either.

DERP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well, it could be for the very same reason, not all crimes get leaked to the press, especially 'sensitive' ones such as this.  

I guess we'll just have to wait for Grimm's response.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, it could be for the very same reason, not all crimes get leaked to the press, especially 'sensitive' ones such as this.  

I guess we'll just have to wait for Grimm's response.

Grimm' response to what?  Fox News would run the shit out of that story.

It's bullshit.  Sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

I thought CNN was a TOP SOURCE!! ..Even Trump wants to silence them..Hillary supports them whats the problem???

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/blogs/clintonhillary_072815getty.jpg">

realgrimm

full genital mutilations are a right of passage in many cultures, not sure how it applies to this situation but I'm sure behind it all there is some warped philosophy behind it.. and being blinded and led by a strong opinionated soul can lead to irrational acts, I believe  this person was acting under some delusion brought on by postpartum depression and thought that this child would be better off,...sad as it is ...it's not right to place infant living beings in the hands of such a savage...I hope they suffer...

RIP, poor innocent creature you did deserve the right to form and blossom into something great, no matter how people want to deny facts!!

Blurt

You're not a very good troll, Scouse.

Why can't you be more like UncleDilf?

Now there's a master troll!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Blurt, just because this kind of thread casts a dark shadow over your precious LGBT movement and for obvious reasons people such as yourself hate to see it, does not make whoever posts about the subject a 'troll'.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt, just because this kind of thread casts a dark shadow over your precious LGBT movement and for obvious reasons people such as yourself hate to see it, does not make whoever posts about the subject a 'troll'.

Pedophilia should be about keeping kids safe from sexual predators, not an opportunity to take cheap shots at gay people.

The FACT remains that girls are twice as likely to be victims of pedophiles than boys.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/673578fe2ffb0db8487abdd36f7341d8/tumblr_ot61d6qbPP1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt, just because this kind of thread casts a dark shadow over your precious LGBT movement and for obvious reasons people such as yourself hate to see it, does not make whoever posts about the subject a 'troll'.

Pedophilia should be about keeping kids safe from sexual predators, not an opportunity to take cheap shots at gay people.

The FACT remains that girls are twice as likely to be victims of pedophiles than boys.

Or are they just more likely to report abuse?