Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What???

Started by Aryan, July 11, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I found this.

In the United States, approximately 1 out of every 4 girls and 1 out of every 6 boys is sexually abused.

https://www.factretriever.com/child-abuse-facts">https://www.factretriever.com/child-abuse-facts

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt, just because this kind of thread casts a dark shadow over your precious LGBT movement and for obvious reasons people such as yourself hate to see it, does not make whoever posts about the subject a 'troll'.

Pedophilia should be about keeping kids safe from sexual predators, not an opportunity to take cheap shots at gay people.

The FACT remains that girls are twice as likely to be victims of pedophiles than boys.

Or are they just more likely to report abuse?

Reporting with any crime is always an issue when dealing with statistics.  We really can only go by what's reported.  In Canada, the numbers are 2:1 girls vs boys, last I read from government reports.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt, just because this kind of thread casts a dark shadow over your precious LGBT movement and for obvious reasons people such as yourself hate to see it, does not make whoever posts about the subject a 'troll'.

Pedophilia should be about keeping kids safe from sexual predators, not an opportunity to take cheap shots at gay people.

The FACT remains that girls are twice as likely to be victims of pedophiles than boys.

Reporting with any crime is always an issue when dealing with statistics.  We really can only go by what's reported.  In Canada, the numbers are 2:1 girls vs boys, last I read from government reports.

So boys are more likely to be abused in the USA than in Canada.

RW

So boys are more likely to be abused in the USA than in Canada.

No necessarily.  It can also be very difficult to compare statistics between countries because of what qualifies in the statistical counts, ie what defines abuse, what ages qualify, etc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Hey don't shoot the messenger, everything I have presented here is 100% factual.  It's not my fault that you don't like seeing the fag community criticised...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Hey don't shoot the messenger, everything I have presented here is 100% factual.  It's not my fault that you don't like seeing the fag community criticised...

:2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Unless those criticizing gays are doing so in the name of Islam.