Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

It's My Turn for a Drama Queen Thread.

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You have a forum wrecking pissant that is here every minute of the day. She chased away ceec and would not give old Jock a chance. The result, ceec's sub has abandoned by the regs who enjoyed the info in it, old Jock is leaving, never ending bitching and whining on the main board and an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

She's worse for business than Mel ever was. Is that idiot really worth it?

RW

Quote from: "Herman"You have a forum wrecking pissant that is here every minute of the day. She chased away ceec and would not give old Jock a chance. The result, ceec's sub has abandoned by the regs who enjoyed the info in it, old Jock is leaving, never ending bitching and whining on the main board and an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

She's worse for business than Mel ever was. Is that idiot really worth it?

I did give jock a chance and he deleted on topic posts by Joe and Romero.  He didn't delete anything of mine that he shouldn't have.  

But let's see what you've contributed as of late, oh quality regular:
You, the faggot, and the idiotic cunt already do.

He's deliberately being an asshole. He/it has a thread on the main board to argue Islam is no different from Fash's religion.

This thread is perfect for the idiot and the faggot to draw bullshit analogies between big bad nuns and Islam that wants them both dead.  Keep both of them out of old jock's sub and we are all happy.

No maybe about it. You two crybaby faggots deserve each other.

From BC. Braindead Cunt.

No point in posting in the Extremism thread when a little disruptive faggot posts unrelated threads at rapid fire pace.

Well bully for you. Take the stick of that Oriental arse of yours.

I worked on my farm all day and the night is young yet. Make that nine beers and one shot of barrel wash at this point.

A hypocritical enabling wanker. You can't be pro faggot or pro gender equality and be an apologist for the most anti gay and anti women ideology on the planet.

Rohomo and the idiot RW hate Trump for joking about grabbing women by the pussy, but not an ideology that grabs all women by the pussy.

That's some awesome stuff.  I can see why people are talking about being sick of the drunken assholes shitting up the place.

NEWSFLASH DIPSHIT!  cc is still here.  IHJ is still here.  Where's Romero?  Where's Brick?  Where's Renee going?

The fact that you fault me for having the foresight to see this disaster coming isn't a shortcoming of mine.  I KNEW what he was going to do before he was even given panel access.  Now how did I know?   ac_umm
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And another stick in the eye, bickering thread on the main board..

These threads are so much fun to read.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"And another stick in the eye, bickering thread on the main board..

As usual, you can thank the idiot. The entitled cunt is on here all day long and doing 95 per cent of the bitching.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And another stick in the eye, bickering thread on the main board..

As usual, you can thank the idiot. The entitled cunt is on here all day long and doing 95 per cent of the bitching.

I didn't make this thread you fuck stick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I don't care who you think is responsible..

You are an adult and you are responsible only for what you say.

Blurt

To be sure, though, it's quality bitching.

Unlike your barrel-wash-induced vomitus.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

To be sure, though, it's quality bitching.

Unlike your barrel-wash-induced vomitus.

Thanks for responding like an adult Blurt.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"What's this? Teenage sarcasm?

There are four threads about the past few days of the Global Supremacism sub on the main board..

Teenage sarcasm?

Think a little harder Blurt.

Renee

And let's not forget for one minute that you caused enough chaos around here with your shitty modding style to choke a horse. You are one of the last people here to be calling anyone an "entitled cunt".

YOU were handed a modicum of power to use for the stewardship of this forum and instead of acting like an ethical, responsible, adult, you behaved like a self entitled juvenile delinquent. You should be thankful that a person like Fash is this forum's owner because if it was anyone else, your behavior would have made you into past history.

I never spoke of this before, mainly because in the beginning I supported you as mod and felt you had potential to do good but you betrayed a trust. Your actions were a slap in the face to someone who looked to you and counted on your help. You may find it no big deal but some people (Fash, RW and others) put a lot of time and effort in on building this small community simply so that misfits and dimwits like yourself can have a social outlet. If you think it's okay to shit all over that, then all I can say is fuck you and the barrel full of rot gut you rolled in on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There are four threads about the past few days of the Global Supremacism sub on the main board..

Teenage sarcasm?

Condescension now?

Nice.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Teenage sarcasm?

Condescension now?

Nice.

It's all good now Blurt, it's off the main board.

ac_smile

Blurt

I guess I just don't get this whole sub-forum fetishism.

If you want a controlled conversation, go to Langley, Virginia.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview