The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line

Started by Romero, October 14, 2012, 04:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"
I've never said this either. What's with all the lies? Are you incapable of having any discussion without them?

Yeah you did.

"It's completely unnecessary and a violation of human and privacy rights."

"There are a lot of crazy people out there. They want to fondle you, children and the elderly for no good reason."

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34675&p=590122&hilit=romero+human+rights#p590122">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... ts#p590122">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34675&p=590122&hilit=romero+human+rights#p590122

So now you are going to claim you didn't write those words? Funny how you got roundly beaten up over it when you expressed them the first time around. ac_toofunny

Next time you play the denial monkey try to remember that you are dumbass and save yourself the embarrassment.

GOTCHA!  ac_toofunny

QuoteA nursing mother was forced to show security her freshly pumped breast milk before she was allowed to board a plane with her breast pump.

'I asked him if there was a private place I could pump and he said, no you can go in the women's bathroom,' said Strand.

The only electrical outlet in the bathroom was next to a sink facing a wall of mirrors, she said, forcing her to pump while standing in front of other women.

'I had to stand in front of the mirrors and the sinks and pump my breast, in front of every tourist that walked into that bathroom,' she said.

I think forcing a nursing mother to do that is wrong and completely unnecessary, yes.

One woman who flew out of Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport several months ago said a female agent sent her through a body scanner three times after the agent commented on her "cute" body.

"She says to me, 'Do you play tennis?' And I said, 'Why?''You just have such a cute figure,'" Ellen Terrell recalled to CBS News in Dallas.

Terrell said the female agent appeared to be acting on a request from male agents who were in a separate room viewing the scans and who apparently asked the agent to send Terrell back through the scanner twice because the scan was blurry.

After the third scan, Terrell said the agent seemed frustrated with her co-workers in the screening room. "She's talking into her microphone and she says, 'Guys, it is not blurry, I'm letting her go,'" Terrell said.

Terrell, who was traveling with her husband at the time, told the TV station, "I feel like I was totally exposed. They wanted a nice good look."

I don't believe it's appropriate for a security agent to be flirting with and checking out passengers. Do you? You don't even like it when people on the street check you out!

These are a couple of instances that I believe are wrong. I can't imagine why you're getting the idea that I think all airport security is some violation of human rights. That's preposterous. Of course there has to be airport security!

There is no need to keep this up. Are you that starved for attention?

Everyone in the thread interpreted your post the same way I did, so stop belaboring the issue.

If it wasn't your intention to call airport security a violation of human rights then maybe it is your writing skill that needs work. I cannot help you with that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

The thread is about questionable airport security practices. I never implied that all airport security is a violation of human rights.

Nobody interpreted my post the same way as you did because I was talking about specific practices, not airport security overall. You might want to note that the thread is titled "Disgusting PatDown".

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO-AzPxS4U

Poor kid. I don't think you would want any of your children to have to go through that. Or do you believe that a toddler with a broken leg in a wheelchair should be treated like a potential terrorist?

Anonymous

I forgot what this thread was about. Somebody bumped it....prolly Oak.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"The thread is about questionable airport security practices. I never implied that all airport security is a violation of human rights.

Nobody interpreted my post the same way as you did because I was talking about specific practices, not airport security overall. You might want to note that the thread is titled "Disgusting PatDown".

You might want to "note" the truth. It's right there in the thread for everyone to read.

You cannot change what happened or how you were interpreted.

Again you are making an ass out of yourself. Wasn't it enough the last time around?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ConanDoyle"
Quote from: "Renee"It looks ridiculous but the unfortunate reality is that this is the world we live in and accept it or not, there are a lot of crazy people out there.

Hi Renee nice to see you here again,

Its like telling us theres a terrorist in every cornflakes box...totally freaken paranoia and fear driven and we are meant to buy that crap. Reminding us daily with this CRAZY FUBARED, Hysterics. 911 worked!

PatDowns have gone too far in my estimation...way too far! The elderly, the very young, the infirmed..just makes one sick. Why noit just let BigBrother watch you 247 in yur house,car,whilst shopping, and at work.

AAARRRRGH  :mad:

This is what we everyone should be concerned with. Using paranoia as an excuse to intrude on people`s civil liberties.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Romero"The thread is about questionable airport security practices. I never implied that all airport security is a violation of human rights.

Poor kid. I don't think you would want any of your children to have to go through that. Or do you believe that a toddler with a broken leg in a wheelchair should be treated like a potential terrorist?
Am I losing it or is the title of this thread "How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line"?

Go through what Ro?  Being pat down at airport security?  They aren't abusing the kid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Am I losing it or is the title of this thread "How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line"?

Go through what Ro?  Being pat down at airport security?  They aren't abusing the kid.
If the kid was a black woman lesbian Muslim woman in a wheelchair it would be racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamofauxbic and prolly a couple others I can't think of at the moment.   ac_rollseyes

Anyway, I am just so thankful that we have white liberals to inform me of what a victim I am.....BARF!!!!!

Romero

Quote from: "Real Woman"Am I losing it or is the title of this thread "How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line"?

Another one of Lance Leftardashian/Gary Oak's bumps. It looks like I started the thread but it was Shen Li before she mass destructed all her posts.

The family of the child doesn't feel the same way as you. Read the mother's comments during the video. The child isn't scared because he's having fun!

They even wanted the child to lift up his shirt for no reason. What do you call asking a child to lift up their shirt for no reason?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Am I losing it or is the title of this thread "How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line"?

Another one of Lance Leftardashian/Gary Oak's bumps. It looks like I started the thread but it was Shen Li before she mass destructed all her posts.

The family of the child doesn't feel the same way as you. Read the mother's comments during the video. The child isn't scared because he's having fun!

They even wanted the child to lift up his shirt for no reason. What do you call asking a child to lift up their shirt for no reason?

This is one of mine eh? I don't remember it, but without the op it's hard to follow.

RW

Yes I read the comments.  I get pulled for random screening almost every time I got through airport security.  They swab my hands, my bags, feel me up and down - and it's irritating more than some big offense.  I also know that when I go on a plane that I have to go through security.

I have had my own children be pat down - not a big deal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes I read the comments.  I get pulled for random screening almost every time I got through airport security.  They swab my hands, my bags, feel me up and down - and it's irritating more than some big offense.  I also know that when I go on a plane that I have to go through security.

I have had my own children be pat down - not a big deal.

There was a time when a young libertarian Iron Ch!nk would have been pissed about the "loss of civil liberties". Islamofascism has changed all that. We are in a civilizational struggle with those barbarians. All options are on the table.

Thanx CC for opening my eyes. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The puerile gotcha moments aside, I would NOT be happy to see Fash unemployed. I am sure OL and Renee would concur. However, even if she did face that unfortunate circumstance it would be brief. She has a good work ethic and would quickly find a job.

Nobody wants anyone to lose their job. It's just that no one with a brain or sense of economic justice wants to see the system become a lopsided farce either.

But never forget that there are those on the left that will do just that, simply to satisfy their misguided sense of fairness, their greed and most of all their political cronyism.

I know and I have been arguing this for years. There's no way that public sector unions should be allowed to exist let alone put us in debt or raise our taxes. Something has got to give at some point. Alberta is especially bad for pandering to greedy unions, but we are not alone.

You are concerned more about politics than people's lives..

It is very stressful at work right now..

We know jobs will be eliminated and wages rolled back..

We are only human, this affects every aspect of our lives including our performance at work..

If you came to my office you would immediately how sombre the collective mood is.

ac_crying

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nobody wants anyone to lose their job. It's just that no one with a brain or sense of economic justice wants to see the system become a lopsided farce either.

But never forget that there are those on the left that will do just that, simply to satisfy their misguided sense of fairness, their greed and most of all their political cronyism.

I know and I have been arguing this for years. There's no way that public sector unions should be allowed to exist let alone put us in debt or raise our taxes. Something has got to give at some point. Alberta is especially bad for pandering to greedy unions, but we are not alone.

We are only human, this affects every aspect of our lives including our performance at work..

If you came to my office you would immediately how sombre the collective mood is.

ac_crying

You'll have to learn to live off your Chinese Communist Party spying money. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_crying

You'll have to learn to live off your Chinese Communist Party spying money. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

ac_rollseyes