Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I have been nicotine free for two weeks

Started by Anonymous, August 09, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "kiebers"Not really. It's just different. Pot affects people differently.

Absolutely.

I do not smoke pot, as it makes me highly self-judgemental.

It's weird, how other people that I know can smoke it, and feel relaxed, yet for me it does the opposite...

It causes me to worry, and over-think things more than I already do, so I generally pass on the blunts, when they are passed around.

Different strains will give you different highs.  With the medicinal stuff you can kind of customize the effect.  It takes a bit of trial and error.

It's not like getting bags of god knows what.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

As the celebration went on, Hamill 'became increasingly intoxicated' and 'inserted a cigarette inside the blow up doll's vagina and a party horn into the anus,' the complaint says.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780696/Suit-claims-New-Jersey-firms-cesspool-sex-drugs.html#ixzz4pQugzoSh">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4pQugzoSh">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780696/Suit-claims-New-Jersey-firms-cesspool-sex-drugs.html#ixzz4pQugzoSh

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

A special favorite was a female sales rep named Wendy, whose last name is being withheld.

'Wendy - get your t*ts in here!' Mancino and Hamill would allegedly yell at the nubile subordinate to summon her to their office.

In the office, the suit claims the two managers could be heard 'motorboating' Wendy's breasts.

A footnote to the complaint explains that motorboating 'is the colloquial term for placing one's face in the area between a woman's breasts and blowing onto her skin while rapidly shaking one's head, thereby creating a sound similar to that of an outboard boat motor.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780696/Suit-claims-New-Jersey-firms-cesspool-sex-drugs.html#ixzz4pQvDzzwV">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4pQvDzzwV">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780696/Suit-claims-New-Jersey-firms-cesspool-sex-drugs.html#ixzz4pQvDzzwV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Does it make you higher than smoking marijuana?

I would reply but Kiebers nailed the answers pretty good lol. In my opinion no it didnt, but it was a different kind of feeling. More relaxed and lasted longer.

This might be my last week til I get another job, food and bills are more important lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

The Iron Chink doesn't smoke pot or eat pot edibles. That should tell anyone that mary jane has no value.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Iron Chink doesn't smoke pot or eat pot edibles. That should tell anyone that mary jane has no value.

Have you tried it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Something tells me The Iron Chink has not. My gf said she was the same, refused pot, totally against it, until someone finally turned her onto it, then she liked it. Hell I was the same way to a degree, I wasnt against, it, I just didnt want to, and then I wound up doing it, and liked it as well. The anti crowd is normally trained growing up that its an evil thing, like I was. I also remember them saying fluoride was a good thing, when its a poison! And Dr.s back long ago said cigs were good for you!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The Iron Chink doesn't smoke pot or eat pot edibles. That should tell anyone that mary jane has no value.

Have you tried it?

Yes, I have. However, do as I say, not as I do. Besides,  I hate inhaling smoke. :yuk:

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"

Have you tried it?

Yes, I have. However, do as I say, not as I do. Besides,  I hate inhaling smoke. :yuk:

Smoking it is soooo harsh!  I like to run so I can't handle not being able to breathe.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

The Iron Chink wouldn't be the Iron Chink if she did edibles....

The Mellow Chink, Giggling Chink, Grinning Chink....LOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"The Iron Chink wouldn't be the Iron Chink if she did edibles....

Another reason not to indulge. Can't have anyone thinking anyone thinking I'm nice.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"The Iron Chink wouldn't be the Iron Chink if she did edibles....

Another reason not to indulge. Can't have anyone thinking anyone thinking I'm nice.

I know right....LOL

It can be our secret that you really are nice.......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I know right....LOL

:t1929:

kiebers

I know right....LOL

OOPS

Anonymous

I know right....LOL

OOPS

Bet you wish you had a dope cookie to toss at me right now. :wink: