The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Truth.  Gatecrashing rallies and demonstrations that they disagree with has always been a leftist tactic.  In short, they're a bunch of scruffy, disruptive pests....... and what is the best solution of dealing with pests and vermin?  I think we both know the answer.

My 68 year old aunt said she wished she had a Gatling gun there lol. She is not racist at all, she was mad over the situation too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"They didn't want a bunch of hateful racists in their town.

How often do White Nationalists crash Black Lives Matter gatherings?  Or Gay Pride events?

They don't.  They generally don't bother.  The statue was an issue for them, so they protested this one issue.

As always, the ultra-left must stick it's fucking nose into anything that is White, straight, and male.

Or, like SO many other people out there, they are damn sick and tired of RACISM.  The difference being they get off their asses and do something about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats what I was saying lol. Bags of poop, balloons filled with piss and paint, water bottles, water bottles filled with concrete, rocks, a ton of stuff was thrown at them.

ANTIFA are filthy fuckers, absolute degenerate scum the lot of them.

They are and BLM are associated with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"The real racists were the ones throwing things at white people.

I agree.  You can protest and make a point...but throwing piss and whatnot is not making themselves look any better.

One thing about social media...if something happens somewhere, the whole world has a chance to view it ... So imformation spreads fast...so does ignorance and hate...and it makes it spread faster globally.  Now we have panic and angry people everywhere....ooh lunch time!!

ac_wot

Thats what I was saying lol. Bags of poop, balloons filled with piss and paint, water bottles, water bottles filled with concrete, rocks, a ton of stuff was thrown at them.

Can you post some of the videos?

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Can you post some of the videos?

I would have to look for them again. May not be able to til tomorrow night.

RW

I really hate to break it to you guys, but white supremacy is on the way out even if it isn't being pushed out civilly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Check out Barcelona if you want to talk about serious "supremacists"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"Check out Barcelona if you want to talk about serious "supremacists"

We shouldn't tolerate any of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

ANTIFA are filthy fuckers, absolute degenerate scum the lot of them.

They are and BLM are associated with them.

Both funded by George Soros, a far left leaning Jewish billionaire.  

But hey, the Jewish ruling elites aren't the problem apparently....   :roll:

Anonymous

I did misunderstand.  My apologies!

I don't take into account much of the language used during actual fighting.  It's just meant to harm more than anything.

I do have to say, there are a lot of videos that show the alt-left were instigators.  How accurate that actually is, I don't know.

I figured lol, its ok.

Oh I know, I blame FB and social media for the rampant name calling over the past years. It was never that bad before. Name calling is at an all time high.

Im so glad you saw some of those videos. I should've posted some of the ones I watched. If these supremacists were the ones doing it all and chasing blacks with torches, I would say that was the case lol. Sadly they had to defend themselves the best they could and were outnumbered, with no help from law enforcement til the military and swat team showed up. Cant say I blame law enforcement to a degree, but to stand back with arms crossed and watching, was not good. There was a couple groups there that was for both sides, wanting them all to have the freedom of speech, Freedom fighters so to speak. They tried stopping some of the violence, and because their group was mostly white, they got thrown in with the "nazis". They had made a video about it later, and said all across the country they support the Blue and they support them, but this was one place they did not help at all.

One video I thought was ballsy, and proud of the guy. He was one of the leaders, big old guy. At one point he yelled from the top of those stairs as the others were closing in on them "FOLLOW ME!!!" and ran forth yelling while a lot of the others joined and yelling, and they pushed them back. Should of seen the "OH SHIT!" looks on their faces lmao.

My initial reaction was that it was all one side that instigated. I see now that was a bit premature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I really hate to break it to you guys, but white supremacy is on the way out even if it isn't being pushed out civilly.

True enough and not fast enough for me.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
My initial reaction was that it was all one side that instigated. I see now that was a bit premature.

Its ok Seoul, so was everyone elses that watched the media. Sad we have to DIG for the truth these days.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"I really hate to break it to you guys, but white supremacy is on the way out even if it isn't being pushed out civilly.

Oh how clueless you are. Your naivety and ignorance astounds me each and every time I log in on here.   :smiley11:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"lol - I'll steal and use that

More immediate,

This statue reminds me of the exploitation of Asian sex workers in massage parlors masquerading as "community clinics"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHYH4JoXsAAZ7_y.jpg">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHYH4JoXsAAZ7_y.jpg[/img]

:laugh:

RW

Oh how clueless you are. Your naivety and ignorance astounds me each and every time I log in on here.   :smiley11:

Oh my bad.  It's becoming publicly acceptable.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!