News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will there be a White Revolution in the US?

Started by Aryan, August 12, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The chattering classes are so out of touch with average working people. Their causes like multiculturalism, mass immigration and climate alarmism all impact average people negatively.

Odinson

Whites are a bunch of alcoholics and they are all going to die.

Its just evolution.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The chattering classes are so out of touch with average working people. Their causes like multiculturalism, mass immigration and climate alarmism all impact average people negatively.

There will always be people that are paid a fortune. Whether they are performers, athletes, techies or something else, some people are paid obscene amonts of money. The disconnect between the working classes and rich comes when average people feel they are using their wealth and influence to get their political agendas passed. And as you say, what's good for them is not necessarily in the best interests of the masses.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The chattering classes are so out of touch with average working people. Their causes like multiculturalism, mass immigration and climate alarmism all impact average people negatively.

It's the wealth divide that drives this disconnection.  People get tired of watch their bank accounts drain after working their asses off only to see some dick on tv with 4 mansions and a yacht.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't believe the situation is anywhere near a flashpoint of large scale, programmed violence by one side of society on another. But, I am no expert on America. They fought a civil war once, and I am sure they are capable of doing so again, given the increasing rancour combined with mass gun ownership. But it seems that the violence and confrontation we're seeing is between the extreme elements of either side of the socio-political divide, not between mainstream Americans.

I've said before that the real impact of Trump's election is not his term or terms in office, but who follows. Whatever people think of Trump, they will know that he has at most 7 more years in office. He will pass into history.

But if those that wish to replace him find themselves having to move further to the left or right to engage the American voter, then things may deteriorate. For example, if you plan to run as a Republican, do you FOLLOW Trump's example, refute it and offer a more moderate right wing alternative, or in fact move even further to the right.

The bigger dilemma is on the left. If Trump is seen as a great President, do you move further to the right, adopt a more centrist attitude, or veer further left.

Either path allows for a more extreme candidate to rise up. Unlikely, but possible.

Given that many Americans are fed up with their government...pushing them further over the political precipice is not conducive to a more harmonious nation.

The political divide will continue to widen in the US further alienating average Americans.

Politics is such a silly thing to get infuriated over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't believe the situation is anywhere near a flashpoint of large scale, programmed violence by one side of society on another. But, I am no expert on America. They fought a civil war once, and I am sure they are capable of doing so again, given the increasing rancour combined with mass gun ownership. But it seems that the violence and confrontation we're seeing is between the extreme elements of either side of the socio-political divide, not between mainstream Americans.

I've said before that the real impact of Trump's election is not his term or terms in office, but who follows. Whatever people think of Trump, they will know that he has at most 7 more years in office. He will pass into history.

But if those that wish to replace him find themselves having to move further to the left or right to engage the American voter, then things may deteriorate. For example, if you plan to run as a Republican, do you FOLLOW Trump's example, refute it and offer a more moderate right wing alternative, or in fact move even further to the right.

The bigger dilemma is on the left. If Trump is seen as a great President, do you move further to the right, adopt a more centrist attitude, or veer further left.

Either path allows for a more extreme candidate to rise up. Unlikely, but possible.

Given that many Americans are fed up with their government...pushing them further over the political precipice is not conducive to a more harmonious nation.

The political divide will continue to widen in the US further alienating average Americans.

Politics is such a silly thing to get infuriated over.

What is infuriating is how silly some people have become about their political views. Little room for pragmatism these days.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
What is infuriating is how silly some people have become about their political views. Little room for pragmatism these days.

No lie but when has politics ever been about pragmatism?  This adversarial shit is beyond stupid.  We should be collaborating to get the best outcome, not whatever this shit is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are we seeing the early stages of whites fighting back against their Judeo Communist oppressors?  

The term 'Globalism' has already become a dirty word, so (((they))) are going to have to come up with another name which describes their anti-white, open borders agenda.  

If whites revolt in large enough numbers, and the Jew is exposed, it will be 1933 all over again. Thanks to the internet, the masses are learning the truth, as opposed to only being fed lies by the mainstream media.  Interesting times ahead, watch this space....

Mental case.

Cucked faggot.

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are we seeing the early stages of whites fighting back against their Judeo Communist oppressors?  

The term 'Globalism' has already become a dirty word, so (((they))) are going to have to come up with another name which describes their anti-white, open borders agenda.  

If whites revolt in large enough numbers, and the Jew is exposed, it will be 1933 all over again. Thanks to the internet, the masses are learning the truth, as opposed to only being fed lies by the mainstream media.  Interesting times ahead, watch this space....

Mental case.

Cucked faggot.

I thought righties were cucks and lefties were snowflakes.

Or is it the other way around?

ac_umm
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

The left are cucks AND snowflakes, you just need to take a look at the array of misfits at BLM and ANTIFA rallies to see that....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The left are cucks AND snowflakes, you just need to take a look at the array of misfits at BLM and ANTIFA rallies to see that....

Well the last rally was brought on by righties over a fucking statue.  I can think of A LOT of things that are more important than protesting the removal of some bronze.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

And the left went crazy over an election. Fair and lawful.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The left are cucks AND snowflakes, you just need to take a look at the array of misfits at BLM and ANTIFA rallies to see that....

Well the last rally was brought on by righties over a fucking statue.  I can think of A LOT of things that are more important than protesting the removal of some bronze.

And naturally the left had to appear to cause havoc, something which the  mainstream  media rarely picks up on.  Sure they may mention 'anti-fascist' clashes but they are very careful with the language they use, as that term implies that the left are the 'good guys' fighting the evil fascists.  They never use the slur 'far left' or 'Communists' when reporting on these type of stories, but of course on the other hand they are quick to demonise the right by branding them 'neo nazi' and 'far right'.    :001_rolleyes:  

I could explain the reason for this blatant bias displayed by the mainstream media but for those of you who have been paying attention to my posts, you will already understand.

Blazor

The South will rise again! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! lol

Years ago I was tired of the bad rap the Confederate flag got. When it was starting to be attacked. Really its the Confederate battle flag of Virginia that most use. So, I figured it was time for a new one, to better reflect why they rebelled in the first place. Of course it also reflects the 21st century, but the overall theme is still the same, the government is overstepping its bounds. I made this a few years ago, what ya think? Needs tweaking a lil bit though.

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/798516ed19.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.