News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will there be a White Revolution in the US?

Started by Aryan, August 12, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm fed up with hearing that only whites are racists. What about the white-hating colored people such as African Americans, Asians, Africans, Middle Eastern people, other colored people who hate whites?

And there are Caucasians who hate themselves too.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"And there are Caucasians who hate themselves too.

It is now taught that Caucasians (especially males) should hate themselves...  And the teachings are working.

Angry White Male

We will see major problems in the World, because of these teachings...  The White Male is being taught to hate itself, and to essentially "bow down" to every other single entity in the World...  The female, the gays, the blacks, the Indians...  The list could go on and on...

THEY all get their special privileges...  Special days...  Special treatment...  Special hiring practices...  Special court sentences...

The White male gets none of that.  And yet we are here, asked to bend over some more, for people that have nothing to even do with us.

You will see more problems in the world, should this trend continue...

I'm all for equality...  However, right now we're teetering on a very dangerous pattern of kicking the White Straight Male to the curb, and as history has shown, it won't end well for many.

And before you even think about idealizing a World without White males...  Understand that we built the West, and most of the world for that matter.  If everyone else could do it better, they would have done so by now.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm fed up with hearing that only whites are racists. What about the white-hating colored people such as African Americans, Asians, Africans, Middle Eastern people, other colored people who hate whites?

And there are Caucasians who hate themselves too.

There is..

Its weird to hate the skincolour you were born with..

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"C'mon dude...there's only ONE true option for a LOTR nerd.

GOLLUM!!!

True confession; I have the full set of Royal Dalton LOTR figurines, that include the very rare Tom Bombadil, and Barlimore Butterbur.

I do a damn good Gollum/Smeagol impersonation lol. To the point its creepy, and I love it lol.

Nice on the set man! I just looked it up, and if Barlimore is second from the right, and Tom is far right, this is almost how I pictured them in the book! lol

Tom should have been in the movie.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lot-images.atgmedia.com/SR/1848/2913013/59-201494134345_original.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"

We hear about the Muslims all the time.

I think it's common knowledge that Japanese people are hella racist.

[size=200]Black Lives Matter are the same as the KKK IMHO.[/size]

I keep saying it but it's not really about race.  It's about wealth disparity.  Whoever is on top of the wealth (power) chain will always be biggest target.

Bingo on BLM=black KKK

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"We will see major problems in the World, because of these teachings...  The White Male is being taught to hate itself, and to essentially "bow down" to every other single entity in the World...  The female, the gays, the blacks, the Indians...  The list could go on and on...

THEY all get their special privileges...  Special days...  Special treatment...  Special hiring practices...  Special court sentences...

The White male gets none of that.  And yet we are here, asked to bend over some more, for people that have nothing to even do with us.

You will see more problems in the world, should this trend continue...

I'm all for equality...  However, right now we're teetering on a very dangerous pattern of kicking the White Straight Male to the curb, and as history has shown, it won't end well for many.

You are totally right man, I've seen it too. So glad Hiliar didnt get elected, or it would have gotten worse. I thought male and female relations would of strained further like white and black got strained under Obama if she got elected, but with Trump in office it seems to be hate on white males.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And there are Caucasians who hate themselves too.

It is now taught that Caucasians (especially males) should hate themselves...  And the teachings are working.

Is that why you hate yourself Mel?

Blazor

I just remembered this song and vid lol. Its a funny song, and even funnier that this guy can find the humor in it.

Disclaimer: these views may not be those of the poster, viewer discretion is advised, still a funny song  :laugh:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vNzz2VMWac

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is that why you hate yourself Mel?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What kind of a stupid question is this?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"You are totally right man, I've seen it too. So glad Hiliar didnt get elected, or it would have gotten worse. I thought male and female relations would of strained further like white and black got strained under Obama if she got elected, but with Trump in office it seems to be hate on white males.

I'm not one to personally hate on people, no matter what they are, who they are, or where they're from, as I have worked/lived/hired/co-existed with almost every entity known to man just fine...

However, it is quite clear that the White male is now Public Enemy #1, even from some of his own people (which is absolutely astonishing and disgusting, and proof that propaganda is still working just as well as it always has)...

It is creating a problem, from which the solution won't be a happy day for all, when it comes...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Is that why you hate yourself Mel?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What kind of a stupid question is this?

Lol, you're a sensitive one Mel.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Not really.  Just asking why you'd ask such a stupid question in a thread that has nothing to do with how much we hate ourselves...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not really.  Just asking why you'd ask such a stupid question in a thread that has nothing to do with how much we hate ourselves...

Oh contraire, hating ones race has been brought up in this thread and in other discussions..

You said yourself it is taught in school.

:icon_wink:

Angry White Male

It seems to be.

No wonder you are friends with Mimi...  You seem to be cut from the same cloth, and can be equally hard to handle...