Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I am so sorry...

Started by Bricktop, August 15, 2017, 03:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"At the very least, at least this forum is finally seeing some traffic...

That tends to happen when Renee disappears....

Balls. You love Renee taking big chunks out of you  

you lil ole masochist you

ac_smile

Well I doubt she takes small chunks out of anything, judging by the size of her.....

I know children who could come up with better comes backs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"At the very least, at least this forum is finally seeing some traffic...

ac_smile

Well I doubt she takes small chunks out of anything, judging by the size of her.....

And I know children who wouldn't bother having long term E-romances with strangers online they have never met, but hey each to their own right?   :laugh3:

RW

If that's what it was, that was the worst example of romance I've ever seen!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_smile

And I know children who wouldn't bother having long term E-romances with strangers online they have never met, but hey each to their own right?   :laugh3:

You haven't met or even seen a picture of Renee and yet you fantasize her as a full figured woman. :wink:

cc

That's what's always been funny to me.

She uses a "fat" internet persona to kill nazis etc.

but no one knows if she really is  .. even internet pics would have  no meaning as they  could of be anyone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That's what's always been funny to me.

but no one knows if she really is  .. even internet pics would have  no meaning as they  could of be anyone

SCOUSE has no idea what Renee looks like, but he's sure she's obese.

:crazy:

Aryan

LOL right, so a long term member of this board would choose to use extremely unflattering photos of herself, which are supposeldy of her, but in fact are not because she is trying to 'troll' nazis and other people who she doesn't get along with?   ac_toofunny  

It looks as though CC has been advising and educating Renee on the age old Mossad tactics of manipulation and subversion.    :sdfjh(2):

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I've seen at least 4 photos of her, and she definitely needs to invest in a gym membership, aswell as a course on attitude adjustment.    :icon_wink:

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_smile

You haven't met or even seen a picture of Renee and yet you fantasize her as a full figured woman. :wink:

You're a fucking idiot who is  merely  tolerated on here because you are in zie 'clique' of a certain group of members on  this board.

In terms of content which you contribute, you are completely irrelevant and wouldn't be missed if you logged out for good.

Anonymous

I've seen at least 4 photos of her, and she definitely needs to invest in a gym membership, aswell as a course on attitude adjustment.    :icon_wink:

Sorry, but Renee is not fat SCOUSE.

Anonymous

ac_smile

You're a fucking idiot who is  merely  tolerated on here because you are in zie 'clique' of a certain group of members on  this board.

In terms of content which you contribute, you are completely irrelevant and wouldn't be missed if you logged out for good.

Wrong, I would miss him..

He's been here through every incarnation of this board..

He's a valued contributor and he can be quite be funny too.

RW

ac_smile

Dude, you're not even smart enough to know how dumb you sound!

Hahaha!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_smile

Wrong, I would miss him..

He's been here through every incarnation of this board..

He's a valued contributor and he can be quite be funny too.

He acts like his you know what doesn't stink.

RW

I would definitely miss him!  He's hilarious!
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW  always wants to divide the group. Brick is a sook.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE