Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Huumm ... What erasing history might just lead to

Started by cc, August 20, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor""We wont know til we pass(remove) it"  :laugh:

I feel ya, Im so tired it aint even funny. Had my main AC unit go out couple days ago, havent slept right since, nor long enough. Got a lil over 3 hours last night.

Better than no sleep I guess.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

so is your fucken twisted face and thank fuck we don't have to put up with it
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"so is your fucken twisted face and thank fuck we don't have to put up with it

No, that's your Thai ladyboy you pig.

GORDY GAMBINO

still better looking than a fucken old hag like you
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"still better looking than a fucken old hag like you

You shouldn't flirt with Velvet while you are Seoul's wife.

:laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Let's say the Hell's Angels and Vagos had a bloody brawl in Reno, Nevada(it did happen). An 81 full patch member is killed.  The Vagos tried wearing their colours on HA territory and the HA initiated violence. In the aftermath, the media blamed everything on the Vagos, even though they are smaller, less organized and did not draw first blood. Politicians are shamed into denouncing the 22 greens, but not the much larger, better organized 81's. Sound familiar?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Let's say the Hell's Angels and Vagos had a bloody brawl in Reno, Nevada(it did happen). An 81 full patch member is killed.  The Vagos tried wearing their colours on HA territory and the HA initiated violence. In the aftermath, the media blamed everything on the Vagos, even though they are smaller, less organized and did not draw first blood. Politicians are shamed into denouncing the 22 greens, but not the much larger, better organized 81's. Sound familiar?

You sure like those outlaw biker gangs.

I get the point you are making though.

cc

pssst ... Don't let her know I said this ... but there's a bit of troll in our friend
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"pssst ... Don't let her know I said this ... but there's a bit of troll in our friend

Ms. Iron Ch!nk?

You can't be serious cc.

:laugh:

cc

I know, I know  .... it couldn't be true

I feel so awful for even thinking it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I know, I know  .... it couldn't be true

I feel so awful for even thinking it

Shame on ya cc. ac_toofunny

cc

At 5:28 pm, Global reporter Mike Armstrong, shoved down some stairs by the "anti-fascists", tweeted: "Great shots in our story tonight by colleague JV (Jean-Vincent Verveille). He took some great stuff until his cam was spiked like a football by masked protestors."[/quote]

.... Following these unprovoked assaults on its news crew by the, ahem, "anti-fascists", Global News Senior VP Troy Reeb issued the following statement:

"We are disgusted and outraged by today's unprovoked attack on a Global News crew covering demonstrations in Quebec City. While we are relieved that our journalists were not seriously hurt, Canadians should be concerned by this threat against the working of a free press. Our team was there to provide independent coverage and transparency as events unfolded – a goal clearly not shared by the thugs who shielded their identities in the commission of violence."

One would have hoped more media pundits, who think about stuff a lot as opposed to covering the news like working journalists, would have joined Reeb in expressing solidarity with Global's news crew and in condemning the so-called "anti-fascist" demonstrators who attacked them.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/23/the-fascism-of-the-anti-fascists-on-display">Alas, many were too busy writing painfully stupid columns arguing the anti-fascist protesters are defending democracy, while the fascist protesters want to establish a racist, totalitarian state.

RW

That's not defense of democracy.  That's an affront to democracy.
Beware of Gaslighters!