Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

welcome Wazzzup

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I like Wazzzup, I hope he sticks around more. Hes "in the know", and as I learned watching G.I. Joe cartoons... "knowing is half the battle! G.I. Joooooooooooooooooooooe!"  :laugh:

ac_drinks

Where is SCOUSE these days, I miss him..

Is he still disappointed in me when he discovered that I am anti white?

:laugh:

cc

Relax. Your notorious anti-whiteness :wink: didn't do it.  

I heard several 100 antifa goons found him and killed him

Too bad too. Despite agenda he was usually quite nice to those who treated him as another human being.

I never saw him support  the horrid past ills of nazism  .... seems he was simply afraid of the effective agenda to change and destroy the West. Unfortunately he saw that agenda being the result of a Jewish cabal .. . and not simply the weakness of Western leaders supported by a segment of the public with a mindset  bent change for the worse and on on self-annihilation.

I suspect his murder will be covered up / downplayed like all their violence and will not make the major fake news outlets
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Where is SCOUSE these days, I miss him..

Is he still disappointed in me when he discovered that I am anti white?

:laugh:

I'm sure he'll be back, usually means him and Dilf found a forum to troll and are in the process of getting banned ,after they burn thru a few alts he'll come back all RAGE mode ..depending on how many trolls gather

RW

Quote from: "cc"Relax. Your notorious anti-whiteness :wink: didn't do it.  

Too bad too. Despite agenda he was usually quite nice to those who treated him as another human being.

I never saw him support  the horrid past ills of nazism  .... seems he was simply afraid of the effective agenda to change and destroy the West. Unfortunately he saw that agenda being the result of a Jewish cabal .. . and not simply the weakness of Western leaders supported by a segment of the public with a mindset  bent change for the worse and on on self-annihilation.

I suspect his murder will be covered up / downplayed like all their violence and will not make the major fake news outlets

I don't see SCOUSE as a hateful person but I definitely don't agree with his ideology.  I definitely wouldn't throw urine balloons at him though or run him over with a car.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I don't see SCOUSE as a hateful person but I definitely don't agree with his ideology.  I definitely wouldn't throw urine balloons at him though or run him over with a car.

I don't agree with SCOUSE's ideology one bit either..

But, he's a really sweet guy..

And I miss him

:sad:

RW

And I miss him

Where is he anyway?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I think it goes pretty much without saying that no one here would support any nazi agenda

But, it does seem that some of us can separate views on agenda from view on  person .. and that's a good thing

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Lemme run with an educated guess. She's being nasty again?

I did have a lot of fun  playing the role of a greedy Jewish Princess for him  ac_biggrin

He just ate it up

Anonymous

And I miss him

Where is he anyway?

I think he's avoiding us at least for now..

Seoul was giving him a bit of a hard time and he hasn't been back since.

RW

Hopefully he'll come back.  This Wazz guy is a sad substitute for the real SCOUSE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he'll come back.  This Wazz guy is a sad substitute for the real SCOUSE.

I can honestly say, I have never met anyone quite like SCOUSE.

RW

And I miss him

Where is he anyway?

Awww poor muffin!

Now where the heck is seoul?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And I miss him

Where is he anyway?

Awww poor muffin!

Now where the heck is seoul?!

Golfing I would assume.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he'll come back.  This Wazz guy is a sad substitute for the real SCOUSE.

And you're a sad substitute for the real Stalin :laugh3: