News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White people are bad... Minorities and Immigration are good!

Started by Angry White Male, September 07, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I missed this class in school, but I rarely paid attention in school anyhow...

Maybe I left school before they decided to indoctrinate the students?

They have sure seemed to successfully engrain their politica onto White people!  White people are bad, and immigrants are good!

I don't remember this bullshit from where I went to school, but it seems to prevail!

RW maybe went to a different class, that taught her that all immigration is good, and all white people are bad...

Sadly, we pay teachers to teach this.

Angry White Male

I'll get back to this thread in further detail, when I have some more time...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I missed this class in school, but I rarely paid attention in school anyhow...

They have sure seemed to successfully engrain their politica onto White people!  White people are bad, and immigrants are good!

I don't remember this bullshit from where I went to school, but it seems to prevail!

RW maybe went to a different class, that taught her that all immigration is good, and all white people are bad...

I know people who have their children in the public school system..

They never mentioned this to me.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2e902f6eadce6b514d45d7fcdfdfc695/tumblr_ovwvofmwp31ris16so1_1280.png">

QuoteSt-Louis, MO | A 17-year-old is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the country as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white.
[/b]

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/">//http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/2e902f6eadce6b514d45d7fcdfdfc695/tumblr_ovwvofmwp31ris16so1_1280.png">

QuoteSt-Louis, MO | A 17-year-old is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the country as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white.
[/b]

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/">//http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/

ac_wot

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I missed this class in school, but I rarely paid attention in school anyhow...

Why the fuck are you idiots making points to me about immigration?  I say I've lived in places that are all white and places that are diverse and I prefer diversity because it has better food (ha ha ha) and now I'm some champion for mass immigration.

:dash1:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

realgrimm,

You do know that the World News Daily Report is a satire site, right?

RW

Most of these guys don't check their sources and post shit from anywhere and everywhere.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"Most of these guys don't check their sources and post shit from anywhere and everywhere.
You act like the leftist monopolized media isn't full of bullshit.  They are.  We need sources that aren't left controlled because the left wing media won't report those stories, or on the rare occasion they do, they spin the crap out of them and leave out important facts on purpose.

Anonymous

I'd hate to be white too, but if I had the misfortune of being born white. I sure as fuck would not be ashamed of it.

Wazzzup

Even though this sounds insane, This is not satire, it happened.

Students are calling for a professor to resign after he criticized an event where white people were invited to leave campus for a day.

Bret Weinstein, a biology professor at Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington, criticized the way the college's Day of Absence event would be structured this year in an email to other faculty.

In response, a group of students confronted Weinstein outside his classroom on Tuesday morning, accusing him of racism and demanding an apology and his resignation.

As many as 200 students then demonstrated across the campus in protest on Tuesday and Wednesday, taking over classrooms and barricading the college president's office and the library. [/quote]

The insanity doesn't even end there though.

Later, because there was a backlash against the school for doing this, 50 faculty memebers decided this white teacher needs to be punished, because HE caused the whole thing.

More than 50 professors at the public college – nearly a quarter of faculty – have signed a statement as of Friday afternoon calling themselves "angry and frustrated and concerned" by the backlash against students and the university.

They demanded Weinstein be punished for his response to students who cornered him and called him racist after he refused to leave campus on the anti-white "Day of Absence":[/quote]

This is what happens when leftist totalitarians are allowed to control "higher" education

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Most of these guys don't check their sources and post shit from anywhere and everywhere.
You act like the leftist monopolized media isn't full of bullshit.  They are.  We need sources that aren't left controlled because the left wing media won't report those stories, or on the rare occasion they do, they spin the crap out of them and leave out important facts on purpose.

I agree about quality sources that aren't biased but that doesn't come from satire sites, conservative blogs, parody sites, etc.  Credible doesn't mean left biased media.

The trouble with media bias is that it's obvious do people go looking for sources that meet their beliefs rather than facts.  It's not a one sided thing either.  The problem with that is the quality and accuracy of the information.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'd hate to be white too, but if I had the misfortune of being born white. I sure as fuck would not be ashamed of it.

Racist troll = BORING
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Even though this sounds insane, This is not satire, it happened.

Students are calling for a professor to resign after he criticized an event where white people were invited to leave campus for a day.

Bret Weinstein, a biology professor at Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington, criticized the way the college's Day of Absence event would be structured this year in an email to other faculty.

In response, a group of students confronted Weinstein outside his classroom on Tuesday morning, accusing him of racism and demanding an apology and his resignation.

As many as 200 students then demonstrated across the campus in protest on Tuesday and Wednesday, taking over classrooms and barricading the college president's office and the library.

The insanity doesn't even end there though.

Later, because there was a backlash against the school for doing this, 50 faculty memebers decided this white teacher needs to be punished, because HE caused the whole thing.

More than 50 professors at the public college – nearly a quarter of faculty – have signed a statement as of Friday afternoon calling themselves "angry and frustrated and concerned" by the backlash against students and the university.

They demanded Weinstein be punished for his response to students who cornered him and called him racist after he refused to leave campus on the anti-white "Day of Absence":[/quote]

This is what happens when leftist totalitarians are allowed to control "higher" education[/quote]
They get pushed back against like the should?

Oh the humanity!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I agree about quality sources that aren't biased but that doesn't come from satire sites, conservative blogs, parody sites, etc.  Credible doesn't mean left biased media.

The trouble with media bias is that it's obvious do people go looking for sources that meet their beliefs rather than facts.  It's not a one sided thing either.  The problem with that is the quality and accuracy of the information.

I usually try to find a left and a right source when I look up a news item, and then read both.  Unfortunately that is not always possible.