News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White people are bad... Minorities and Immigration are good!

Started by Angry White Male, September 07, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Google isn't just about search.  It also includes the Chrome browser Gmail, YouTube, Drive, Maps, and the Android phone operating system, amongst other things.

That's access to a lot of the personal information of most people on the planet.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"Google isn't just about search.  It also includes the Chrome browser Gmail, YouTube, Drive, Maps, and the Android phone operating system, amongst other things.

That's access to a lot of the personal information of most people on the planet.

No doubt about it.  But most of those things are conduits for advertising as well, like Gmail and YouTube.  They offer free services just to advertise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Targetted advertising.  They use your personal information to decide what ads to send your way.  That's what's so sinister about it.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"Targetted advertising.  They use your personal information to decide what ads to send your way.  That's what's so sinister about it.

It doesn't really bother me because it's just an algorithm doing it's thing and targeted marketing is nothing new.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like it, but I don't like paying for my Gmail account either so I'll take it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I prefer diversity because it has better food

I know where you live, and I know the demographics of that town.

It's fucking Whitesville, RW.

Just fucking cut it out...

Wazzzup

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"Images will appear, but you cant buy one. All of the shopping links were blocked. Click the shopping tab and then come back to me after your jaw drops  :laugh:

So I did a Google Search for Confederate Flags for sale.  I got a bunch of links but Google Ads gave me three links including Stainless Banners that advertises "Redneck Flags for Sale".  So if Google is in on this censorship conspiracy, why are they advertising a company that sells "The proudest and finest Confederate merchandise on the web!"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"https://imgbb.com/">

Is it considered racist in the USA now to be proud of being Caucasian?

RW

See, "white pride" was hijacked by the KKK and now if you say it, you are seen as a racist.  Thanks KKK!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"See, "white pride" was hijacked by the KKK and now if you say it, you are seen as a racist.  Thanks KKK!

But, BLM can hijack anything they want?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"See, "white pride" was hijacked by the KKK and now if you say it, you are seen as a racist.  Thanks KKK!

I recognize that argument.  That's right out of the romero handbook.  :icon_wink:    Sorry, but the black pride movement was formed out of the black panthers.  

BTW I have no desire or interest in feeling proud of being white.  I just get sick of being told I need to feel ashamed for it.  As well as sick of double standards, which was the main point of the cartoon.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What have they hijacked?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I recognize that argument.  That's right out of the romero handbook.  :icon_wink:    Sorry, but the black pride movement was formed out of the black panthers.  

BTW I have no desire or interest in feeling proud of being white.  I just get sick of being told I need to feel ashamed for it.  As well as sick of double standards, which was the main point of the cartoon.

Sorry but what does that have to do with what what I said?  Was I incorrect?  I didn't mention black anything.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

There are actually some people out there who will tell you that saying All Lives Matter is racist, but saying Black Lives Matter isn't.  yes, Seriously. :crazy:

[size=150]#AllLivesMatter hashtag is racist, critics say[/size]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/13/why-saying-all-lives-matter-opposite-black-lives-matter/87025190/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... /87025190/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/13/why-saying-all-lives-matter-opposite-black-lives-matter/87025190/

Anonymous

It would appear that way. Not that I have any use for either extreme.  They both suck up far more oxygen than they should.