Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I met a fashion model today

Started by JOE, September 11, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...It was an interesting chat.

We got to talking about how social media is used to promote and influence the dissemination of fashion.

She isn't a famous famous Top Model, but she has a reasonable sized following on the Internet.

She informed me that she has done so through social media to promote herself and her personal brand.

Quite fascinating actually.

RW

So you watched an episode of America's Next Top Model and talked to the tv?
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I knew who posted the op without looking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I knew who posted the op without looking.

You're cynical iron horse jockey.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

I could become a top fashion model.  Being blonde/blue, with a fit body, all I'd have to do is turn gay, and you'd then buy whatever I tell you to buy.

I would walk through town like I knew my shit, for photo ops of course, while looking like I may want to get my fudge packed in.

I'd have a cocky 'tude, and sell you my designer clothing that's made in a Bangladeshi sweatshop!

GORDY GAMBINO

You are a blood shot eyed whiskey dick boozer that drives like a girl.

Maybe you could advertise mattress protectors.

Or vagisal.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You are a blood shot eyed whiskey dick boozer that drives like a girl.

Or vagisal.

Mel's a wimp and so is Joe. Neither of them know what to do with their dicks.

GORDY GAMBINO

Both of them should bang some Asian pussy and compare the difference although for Joe theres nothing to compare.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Both of them should bang some Asian pussy and compare the difference although for Joe theres nothing to compare.

I shouldn't laugh, but since JOE likes stoking the cross forum drama, I'll make an exception.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You are a blood shot eyed whiskey dick boozer that drives like a girl.

Or vagisal.

ac_toofunny

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Both of them should bang some Asian pussy and compare the difference although for Joe theres nothing to compare.

I shouldn't laugh, but since JOE likes stoking the cross forum drama, I'll make an exception.

:thumbup:

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

Or vagisal.

Mel's a wimp and so is Joe. Neither of them know what to do with their dicks.

Hoimin, you remind me a lot of a friend of mine who also went to prison.

He spent 5 years behind bars in Texas for drug trafficking, where Kahbuzz lives.

(There's a lotta prisons in Texas, and a lotta prisoners there).

Everytime I see him, he seems a bit queer. He likes to brag that he's Don Juan.

But then I've even hear him say stuff like, "Y'know I'm not gay, really, I'm NOT!"

And he repeats it over and over again like a noise in his head that won't go away.

One of his main pastimes is watching films about prison, as if to relieve the Old Times.

Prison really messes with a guy's brain. It seems to have done a number on you, my friend - given your obsession with someone else's personal life the private parts of others.

You fulfill the old saying, "Enter prison straight, Leave Gay."

Oh well.

RW

I had a friend who liked to post pics of dicks just to make people uncomfortable.  Now a man with a full head of hair like yourself wouldn't be offended by such manly displays of bravado, would you Joe?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"...It was an interesting chat.

We got to talking about how social media is used to promote and influence the dissemination of fashion.

She isn't a famous famous Top Model, but she has a reasonable sized following on the Internet.

She informed me that she has done so through social media to promote herself and her personal brand.

Quite fascinating actually.

An "Instagram model".  Everyone is an IG model today.  Not many live in actual reality.