Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Hooton Plan

Started by Aryan, September 12, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Blurt the fart sent me a photo of his severed cock in a jar, true story!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt the fart sent me a photo of his severed cock in a jar, true story!

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

The grisly image will be etched into my mind for the rest of eternity.  :swoon:

Anonymous

Here's a conspiracy theory for ya SCOUSE. The elite culprits are in the Pentagon and both left and right. Almost all are white.
QuoteWhile on the surface it may seem that the refugee crisis has taken Western leaders by surprise, in fact it is all part of their plan for global domination, which was outlined in a paper by the now-defunct group of US neoconservatives known as The Project for a New American Century (PNAC).

In September 2000, the group released a document entitled: 'Rebuilding America's Defenses - Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century,' in which the power-crazed individuals came out and admitted their goal of asserting US military power around the globe in order to remain the world's supreme superpower.

The PNAC identified five nations it deems as "deeply hostile to America" - North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria (former US General Wesley Clark added another three to that list a bit later: Lebanon, Somalia and Sudan). It should come as no surprise that two of these five countries have already suffered a US-led occupation/capitulation, while Syria is still managing to survive, albeit only due to the military intervention of Russia.

Moscow seems to have come to the correct conclusion that Islamic State is simply a proxy army created by the United States to smash down the doors of sovereign states.

Judging by the scope of these diabolical plans, it is altogether impossible that the United States could not see well in advance that a flood of desperate refugees would soon be streaming towards the European Union in search of safety.

But again, this is part of the overall plan that the US elite desire, otherwise they would not be so aggressively pushing for the rights of the illegal aliens over the rights of their natural born citizens.

This makes sense when we consider the absolute wreck that the Western elite have made of the European economy, with nations like Greece, Italy, Portugal and others on the brink of total insolvency, and only surviving due to impossible-to-return loans pushed on them by the IMF and World Bank.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-elites-are-trying-destroy-europe-immigrants/ri11942">http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/u ... ts/ri11942">http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-elites-are-trying-destroy-europe-immigrants/ri11942

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Here's a conspiracy theory for ya SCOUSE. The elite culprits are in the Pentagon and both left and right. Almost all are white.

Sadly the elites have been deeply embedded into our government. The citizens are oblivious to this. Time for them to put the glasses on!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Here's a conspiracy theory for ya SCOUSE. The elite culprits are in the Pentagon and both left and right. Almost all are white.

Sadly the elites have been deeply embedded into our government. The citizens are oblivious to this. Time for them to put the glasses on!

The church really fucked up you whites. Your collective guilt consumes you pasty fucks.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The church really fucked up you whites. Your collective guilt consumes you pasty fucks.

Aryans such as myself who possess superior brains and genes are able to resist the anti-white brainwashing!

Also which church are you talking about exactly?  Both Christianity and Catholicism have been infected with Cultural Marxism. You only have to look at the crap which the current Pope spouts to see this....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Aryans such as myself who possess superior brains and genes are able to resist the anti-white brainwashing!

Also which church are you talking about exactly?  Both Christianity and Catholicism have been infected with Cultural Marxism. You only have to look at the crap which the current Pope spouts to see this....

Marxism is an extension of the Roman church's guilt.

You whites are such leftard homos. Han Chinese are so much more evolved than you white baboons.

Aryan

Shaddup rice n1gger!  :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Shaddup rice n1gger!  :sdfjh(2):

You white self loathing homos should shut the fuck up.

Aryan

Well I'm not self loathing or a homo so that doesn't include me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well I'm not self loathing or a homo so that doesn't include me.

Just like you blame your Ashkenazi brethren, I  blame ALL you effeminate white libtard  fucks for everything.

WHITE PEOPLE SUCK!!

Aryan

The Ashkenazi Jews are not my fucking brethren. That's like me calling you a Jap......  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Ashkenazi Jews are not my fucking brethren. That's like me calling you a Jap......  acc_angry

Japs are are the result of Hakkan Chinese and Koreans mingling.  Both offspring of my superior Han Chinese genes.

Aryan

Why are Ch1nks so, ummm vertically challenged?