Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

fake degrees

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2017, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

I can make any kind of degree you want lol. I've never done it personally. But I coulda done a better job on Obama's birth certificate than whoever the amateur was that done it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I think it was around 2005 that Korea had a big crack down on foreigners getting visas to teach English using fake degrees. They were all jailed and then deported.  Almost all of them were from Canada.

Good. Western guys who teach English in Asia can't get a job or a woman in their own country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I think it was around 2005 that Korea had a big crack down on foreigners getting visas to teach English using fake degrees. They were all jailed and then deported.  Almost all of them were from Canada.

Good. Western guys who teach English in Asia can't get a job or a woman in their own country.

Most foreign ESL teachers in East Asia have liberal arts degrees.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's a stereotype with a lot of truth to it.

Couch Potato

I know a guy from Kamloops who  taught English in South Korea for years using a forged degree from UBC. He even married a Korean girl and had a child with her.  He did some jail  time, and then they banned him from the country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"

I know a guy from Kamloops who  taught English in South Korea for years using a forged degree from UBC. He even married a Korean girl and had a child with her.  He did some jail  time, and then they banned him from the country.

No offense, but your friend is stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"

:ohmy: