News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Shen Li and Fash have you ever heard of "baizuo"?

Started by Wazzzup, September 27, 2017, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"White lefties make me fucking puke. Most whites are libtard scumbags too.

That's actually not true, it's just that libturds are the most vocal. Many whites with similar views to me are too scared of voicing their opinions due to the likely possibility of being vilified and denounced as being racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"White lefties make me fucking puke. Most whites are libtard scumbags too.

That's actually not true, it's just that libturds are the most vocal. Many whites with similar views to me are too scared of voicing their opinions due to the likely possibility of being vilified and denounced as being racist.

I'm married to a caucasian man..

I know many whites..

You are a tiny minority among caucasians.

Anonymous

Horseshit. Face it, you whites are mostly libtards.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Shen Li"

In the US most whites are conservative, especially white men and married white women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

In the US most whites are conservative, especially white men and married white women.

Conservatives can still be liberal with issues  like immigration. Likewise, leftists can right wing when it comes to that issue. SCOUSE and IHJ are hardly fiscal conservatives.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know many whites..

Fash, just because your social circle is made up of mostly liberal white people, don't kid yourself that most whites are lefties.....

The problem in the western world is that the right is not allowed to have a voice on the political scene.

Anonymous

I know many whites..

Fash, just because your social circle is made up of mostly liberal white people, don't kid yourself that most whites are lefties.....

The problem in the western world is that the right is not allowed to have a voice on the political scene.

Not at all..

Some of the Caucasians in our church are Tory supporters..

Perhaps even the majority..

But, I've never known any of them to have the same views as you.

kiebers

I know many whites..

And yet Trump was elected....just sayin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"

I know many whites..

Hello kiebers ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

kiebers

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Hello kiebers ac_hithere

Hi Pricilla

Just went out and celebrated our grand daughters 17th birthday. Enjoyable evening.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

I know many whites..

The Neo-Con Zionist right wing, which is the limit as far as the Jewish controlled mainstream political sphere is concerned.

A white person with genuine racial nationalist views, or put more simply, a pro white advocate, would never see the light of day in mainstream politics.

priscilla1961

Hello kiebers ac_hithere

Hi Pricilla

Just went out and celebrated our grand daughters 17th birthday. Enjoyable evening.

Party :yahoo:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Hello kiebers ac_hithere

Hi Pricilla

Your grand daughter is older than my daughter..

I'm glad you had fun kiebers.

kiebers

Hello kiebers ac_hithere

Hi Pricilla

The really shocking thing was she initiated the request to meet us for dinner. That blew my mind....LOLOL

Anonymous

Hello kiebers ac_hithere

Hi Pricilla

The really shocking thing was she initiated the request to meet us for dinner. That blew my mind....LOLOL

:ohmy: